part 10

( we did it, boys! )

   I tried walking to Toph and Azula but Katara grabbed me "no! What are you doing! They are too strong when fighting! They will kill you!" She said looking at me. "We need to do something! We can't just let this happen! They get banned from school!" I say with worry. "I know Y/N. But all we can do is join or stay out" I look down then back at them.

   Toph and Azula are going at it. Katara is holding me down while I am fighting to get out of her grip. "Ugh! Katara let me go!"

"I can't! Am sorry!" She holds me tighter. I had enough of it. I blood bend her to let me go. "Ah! Y/N you can blood bend?!"

" yes, I can. And you are going to sit here while I stop Toph and Azula".

   "No! Y/N please" katara pleases. I leave katara on the floor. I see Toph and Azula neck to neck. I got close enough. And bent them both to make them sit.

   "Enough! Both of you! This is unnecessary!" I say with anger. I looked at Toph. But it didn't take that all where Azula broke free of my grip. I hear her running at me, out of fear my bending stop where Toph and Katara got up and ran at Azula. But they were too slow, out of fear I blast fire into Azula's face. She wasn't able to block it.

   Toph and Katara stop in their tracks.  Toph just stands there facing me. While katara looks at me with big eyes. Azula went back landing on her back on the floor with her hands on her face while screaming bloody murder. I am frozen looking at her with shock. A teacher came running to us with the nurse. "What happened here?" He yells to all of us. The nurse came to Azula and picked her up and took her away.

   "Azula attacked Y/N and she used her bending as defends," Toph said in a monotone voice. " is this true?" The teacher said looking at me. "Yes," I say still in shock. "I saw it so did Toph," Katara said. "Very well. But I still need you guys to go to the office" The teacher said pointing to the office.

  I, Toph, and katara walked to the office. "Toph are you ok?" I say looking at Toph. "I am fine just a couple of cuts," she said in a soft voice to comfort me. When we got to the office we sat in a quiet room.  Ms. Dana poked her head in. "Y/N Azula wants to talk to you" I got up before going I look back at Toph and Katara. I walked out and followed Ms. Dana, she led me to a room and opened the door.

   I see Azula laying down on a soft bed with something on her face. "Azula I am so sorry I got scared I didn't mean to blast you like that. Please let me make it up to you!" I say walking to her. She puts her hand up in the air and I stop talking. "If you want to make this put" she points to her face.

   "Take me to prom" I stud there looking at her... I want to make it up to her but " ok I will" I say looking at her. I see her smile "good" she coos. I walk out of the room where Azula was and walked back to the room where Toph and Katara is. When I got into the room I sat back down. "So what she say," Katara asked.

"Well, I said I was sorry and I wanted to make it up to her so she said to take her to prom. So I said yes" I look down. "What?!" Toph yelled, I and katara looked at her. "You can't! She using you!" Toph stands up and slams her hands down on the table with her head down. " Toph I know you mean well but it's just prom. I promise nothing will happen. You and the gang can come to watch me if you want" I said trying to calm her.

"No! I will not let this happen!" She faces me with anger and tears in her eyes. I looked at her, I wanted to hug her. "Toph..." I trail off "No! Y/N I love you! and I will not let her take you away from me! She told me she will make me be there when she marries you, crow you as her queen, and fore me be in the same room as you guys fuck!". Katara put her hands on her mouth speckless with wide eyes. I ran to Toph and hugged her, Toph hugged me back sobbing.

   " Toph I am so sorry. I didn't know. I won't go with her I promise... And Toph" I make her face me "yeah..." She says still sobbing and holding my arms. I put my hands on her cheeks while I put my forehead on hers. "Toph I love you too... Please, stop crying. For me. I hate seeing you cry." I say with a soft voice. I can feel her calm down. Toph put her arms around my waist while I put my arms around her neck. We slowly got closer and closer.

And we kissed.

( happy ending? )