Trost part 2

Mikasa's Pov
It happened again I've lost my family. Both gone just like that. Gone. I have nothing else to live for. I sat on the ground a titan getting closer to me. Dodging its grasp. Why am I still fighting? I've lost everything. The world is cruel ... But it's also buetiful. I can't loose. If I loose I die.
The titan was again coming back torwards me. Then suddenly a titan with dark chocolate hair about to its shoulders punch the Titan then stepping on its week spot and killing it. After it killed that Titan it roared twits what looked like nothing. Another roar was herd and not long after another Titan showed up with (h/c) hair a bit longer then the first Titans and this Titan looked more female.Just then Armin swooped in and carried me to a roof top. "Mikasa what happend. You ran out of g-"
" Look at those Titans over there." I cut him off when Connie suddenly appeared watching the Titans along with Armin. The Titans were fighting the other working together.
"They seem to know the skill of hand to hand combat." I stated.
"I have a plan if we lead them to Headquarters they could get rid of the Titans there" Armin said.
( time Skip)
The plan worked. We were able to refill on gas. I went out to a roof top and stood staring at the Titan being eaten by others.
"Canabalisim? "I herd Armin question.
Just then the ground began to shake as the female titan ran and Started to tear the Titans off the other.
" Is she helping that other titan?" Jean asked.
"It appears that way." Armin replied.
The Female was now being eaten as the male reaches her and.......................................... Are they kissing?
"What the Hell can Titans have mates?" Someone questioned aloud.
When both had pulled apart and fallen over.
Steam coming from the carcasses we all saw to figures one in merging from each titan.
Without even thinking I shot down to the ground and ran torwards the idiot with brown hair and torquise eyes listening to his heartbeat slowly thumping. Armin had dragged (y/n) over as I looked at her stomach slowly moving up and down. Tears of Happiness tuning down my face.