Stoess district part 1

Annie's Pov

I wake up from my dream of my dad.
" Never not have that dream." I say as I get up to get ready. I slip on my military jacket and put my blonde hair up in its usual bun my bangs falling over my eye. Everyone's been talking about how the scouts are passing through today. Probly something to do with those two. Pretty sure (y/n) told them my little secret.
     I walked down the stairs to where everyone else was at.
" Well look who's finally awake." Hitch teases. " you look so terrifying when you sleep I didn't want to wake you up sorry probly should have."   I looked at her no emotion in my face. 
" you've been pretty lax on your duties lately."  Marlo stated. I just stood on the wall awaiting orders.
  " look you've upset her" Hitch states.
  " she's anti-social not upset."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Watching as the scouts pass through to the capital as ordered I follow. As I run I hear a whisper. " Annie." 
I run to the voice to see Armin.

Armin Pov

"Hi " I state. Annie looks at me a little surprised.
" So your a full pledged Mp now."
" What's with the outfit? " she questioned.
" you mean why am I wearing the rain gear. To huge my odm gear." I lift the sides of the cloak. " see."
"What's this about?" She questioned again.
" we have a plan for Eren and (y/n) to escape. We're hoping you'll help us."
" Escape? Escape to where? Behind these walls, where could you possibly go where they won't find you?"
"We'll only be gone for a while it's a stall tactic, we need more evidence to over rule the capitals ruling on them."
"Your serious about this? How can you be sure this evidence exists, and what is it?
" I can't say" I look down at my feet."I'm sorry."
  "I'm sorry Armin I'm going to have to decline. Best of luck."
Anime starts to walk away. I need her to come with us.
"Wait please Annie. They're going to kill them." Annie stops. "They'll kill them for no better reason then there fear for something they don't understand. They don't see they're fear is pushing humanity to the brink of extinction.Mabye it's to late to change there minds but we have to gamble with what we've got. The only way to get them through checkpoints is with help from someone in the Military Police.It's our only hope."
" but why me do I look like that good of a person to you?" She ask.
" A good person, I don't know. I never really put much value in that sort of thing. Labels dehumanize a human. If you still choose to say no to this...then, at least to me...that makes you a bad person."

Annie's Pov
I turn back to look at Armin. "Okay" I say. I load my gun turn around and slip on my ring.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm now walking with Armin, Mikasa, and Eren.
"So where's (y/n)?" I ask.
" Once we get Eren to a certain point I'll go back and get her." Mikasa answers.
" we made it." Eren says."Hopefully they won't notice my stand in its not ganna hold up."

Your Pov
Im sitting in this  carriage with Jean.
" Why'd  they choose you to be his stand in you two look nothing alike." I say looking out the window.
  "Well that's not what others think Babe."
I turn and death glare the Idiot.
" What? I'm supposed to act like him arnt I? "
"First of all, Do not call me babe. Second, Eren is a thousand times cuter than you. He dosnt even call me that. And Third I don't know why they chose you to be his stand in he dosnt have your stupid Horse face."

Erens Pov
"It's close enough Eren you both have that angry scowl." Armin tells me.
" Well yeah but I don't have his horse face! And I don't trust him around ( y/n). "
"Hey if I wonder have agreed to this what was your plan b? Annie asked.
"We would of used the gear."Armin answered.
"That's stupid. If you were going to escape why wait till now."
" I thought the city's complex layout would allow us to have more time. As long as everyone follows orders, defenses are down."
" I see......it's a very good plan."
"There it is," Armin states as he runs over to the entrance to the underground.
"There" Annie ask.
"Yeah  we'll pass through here, it's the remains of an underground city they were going to build way back when."
We walk down the steps I turn to see Annie still at the top.
"Hey Annie what's wrong?" I ask her annoyed. " your not afraid of dark cramped spaces are you?"
" so what if I am. I wouldn't expect a suicidal maniac like you to understand. To Understand a girl crippled with fear."
" a girl who can flip a full grown man has nothing to fear of the dark. Cut the crap and let's go."
"No"
Is she fucking serious right now.
"I refuse too, I'm to scared. Above ground I'll help. Otherwise the deals over.
That's it I've had enough of this.
"Annie just hurry up and get your ass down here!!"
"Don't tell someone will hear you." Mikasa tells me.
" it's fine Mikasa... for some reason there seems this place has been completely deserted.  That hurts me, it really does, the way your looking at me like you don't trust me...Armin. I'm sure you guys already know my little secret." Annie looks down not at us but into the tunnel. " Don't they (y/n ). "
I turned to the tunnel knowing who was put here earlier as she came out of the darkness and look up at Annie.

(A/n: Happy new year guys!! It's ganna be a good one!)