Idk ehat to call this !!!

(Sorry this took forever. I got grounded and my mom restricted all my apps. Again sorry for the long wait!)

Your Pov

After talking to Armin about the why I believe Annie was the female Titan he told me why he also believes she is the Female Titan. We Both spoke to the commander about it and now we're all in the mess hall descusing a plan to capture her.
"We believe we have found the female Titan and have a plan to capture her." Commander Erwin stated. We have reason to believe she is a member of the 104th cadet core."
"What I trained with her" Eren said in disbelief.
"She is most likely the one who also killed the two titans that Hanji was experimenting on."
Eren just sat in disbelief as if something like this should never happen.
" the name of the female Titan is...Annie leonheart."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the room me and Eren are supposed to stay in Eren just sat the still with that look of disbelief on his face.
" Eren" I broke the silence "you know it's her."
"But I don't want to believe it (y/n). "
" What more proof do you need!" My anger began to slip.
"Why are you so pissed!"
"I'm pissed because you are being an idiot! I mean for gods sake why can't you believe that she's the female Titan!!
Eren looked at me not answering.
I calmed down a little bit and locked eyes with him. " look I know you don't want to believe it . None of us do, but... we just have to except she is and there's nothing we can do about it. She made the choice of what side to be on and it's not the same as ours.
"I just don't understand why." Eren told me.
" Neither do I if we go through with this plan mabye we'll find out. Tomorrow if she can't do what we ask she's guilty, if she can she's innocent." I hug Eren as if to say sorry for getting mad and add "I know somewhere you know it's her. When the two of you were fighting in Titan form, I know you saw it, now you just need to believe it.

A/n: sorry it's way short. Like really short. (Levi short even. 😝)