Scouts part 2

Your pic
Hangi has started her expiraments on us I call them that because I don't like them. Right now one of us is supposed to turn into a Titan in a hole. The hole is to keep us trapped when we turn.
Eren's hopped into the hole while while hangi, captain Levi and I stood away a safe distance.
Wait nothing's happening.
"How come nothing's happening?"Hangi asked.
I ran over to the hole.
"(Y/n) wait!!"
Not listening I neared my destination.
"Eren?" I questioned looking down inside. My eyes went wide as I saw Eren's bloody hands. He bit into one prolly for the 10th time.
"Eren stop it!" I yelled know how much biting into your hand hurts.
Hangi appeared beside me and looks down.
"I'm sorry I couldn't turn into a Titan." Eren apologized looking up confused.
When we got him out of the hole I started to wrap bandages around his hands.
"You idiot...why did you keep biting when it didn't work?" I finished wrapping the first and started on his other.
"I don't know...I panicked."
"*sigh * well you hurt yourself really badly I know that biting into your hand hurts like hell." I finished wrapping his other hand.
"You need t-" I was cut off by a pair of warm lips.
"Thanks for worrying about me, sweetheart." Eren said Looking at me with those big turquoise eyes.
"Just be more careful. okay?"
"Okay" he replies kissing my cheek.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We are eating lunch with squad Levi.
Eren seems a little upset.

Eren's Pov
Why couldn't I turn into a Titan? Sometimes I just feel so useless. I stare no where in particular lost in thought. When I feel someone hugging me from the side. I turn to see (y/n) her big beautiful (e/c) eyes staring up at me with concern.
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah..."
"Eren don't lie to me. Listen I know your upset but if you couldn't do it. I probly couldn't have either." She says trying to comfort me. "Please don't beat yourself up over it."
I can't help but smile at her. I lean in and capture her soft pink lips. I pull away and look down at her.
"You always know how to make me feel better". She slowly pulls her lips up into a smile. "I love you (y/n)." I say squeezing her. "So damn much." She giggles that cute little laugh I love.
"I love you too." She replies with a big smile.
Just then I had nudged my spoon off the table accidentally. I reached down to grab it when...

Your Pov
Eren had turned into a Titan. But why? And it was only an arm. There was so much smoke but when it cleared most of the squad surrounded him...they're blades drawn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: I know this originally is a flash back. But I wanted to put it before everyone else gets there (mikasa,armin,ect.) I'll put the rest where the actual flash back goes. Also if you guys want me to write any other stories different AU's and stuff don't hesitate to ask. Bye bye.