Storss District part 4

Eren's Pov
"-en. Eren honey wake up."
I opened my eyes to a light and
"Mom?"
She smiles at me the smile I'm always so scared to forget. I can't help but run up and hag her. She hugs back "I'm so proud of you." she whispers. "I miss you." I hug her tighter. "I know honey, I know, but I'm glad, glad you found someone who makes you happy. I can see you two. I wish I could've met her now all grown up." I let out a shaky breath "you would of loved her."
"I know I would of." She pulls away. "She probably needs you right now. I know you love her." She puts her hand on my cheek.."Protect her, and never let her go. Remember I'm always with you." she says as she fades away.

-ren. Eren!" I open my eyes to see Armin.
Your Pov.
When I turned I was able to escape from Annie's grasp. Now standing face to face I began to punch. Annie was able to dodge almost everyone I was able to hit her at some points. She began also through punches at me and a few kicks. That continued on for a while each of us dodge and only getting a hit every now and then. When I herd what sounded like Jean yelling at someone I turned to see Jean and Armin trying to get Eren out of the fallen rubble. The next thing I new my feet where knocked out from under me knocking me down on buildings Annie now looking down at me.
Eren's Pov
"Listen, I said something to Jean recently...to rise above monsters we have to abandon our humanity. What we fight we become. Fire with fire. Look at her." He turns to look at Annie who is fighting (y/n) in her Titan form, Annie is above her but (y/n) quickly knocks her to her feet and gets on top of her letting out her high pitched roar. "Annie can do it. I don't know why,but there it is simple. YOU HAVE TO MATCH HER HEARTLESSNESS TO WIN! Armin stands,and begins to run towards (y/n) and Annie who are standing and fighting once again. "Annie!" Armin yells, which causes the two of them to stop and look at him. "Are you going to kill me or not! I seem to remember you making a wager so here's your chance to make good on it!" With Annie being distracted (y/n) hid and got out of her Titan.
Your POV
(Y/n), Armin follow my lead! Jean told the two of us.
"Got it!" I followed him along with Armin using the gear. Annie followed us trying to catch us. When we passed through a set of building the sound of cannons were herd. I landed on a roof, when I turned I saw trying to get free only to fall and be covered with a huge net with spikes to keep her down.
"And here I thought we may have had to resort to plan c." Hanji comes down from the roof. "Now...behave yourself, oh and calling your cohorts to dinner isn't an option." She holds her blade millimeters from Annie's eye. While Hanji talks to her more I notice Annie is looking around her. Shit.
"She's going to-!" Annie took out every restraint holding her with one kick. Mikasa lands beside me avoiding any debris. "She escaped?!"
" Damn it! We didn't have time to set enough traps! Don't let her gat away!" Hanji orders. While everyone chases after her I jump off the roof. When I land on my feet I walk to the middle of the street watching Annie run.
"Eren If your alive I could really use your help right about now." I say to myself before I take a breath, bite into my hand and chase after Annie.
Eren's POV
"to rise above monsters we have to abandon our humanity." Armin's words play in my head. Yeah I know I have to abandon it. That's why my comrades died, because I couldn't let go. Memories of squad Levi fill my head followed by when Annie took (y/n), and then the death of my mother. I begin to get up letting a sharp piece of wood go through my body no matter how much blood began to spill. I swore to kill them all! Every last one! It doesn't matter anymore consequences be damned. Because it is a cruel world! I let out a scream before a flash of lighting came and my Titan body formed around me.

(I went ahead and posted the half I actually have written now because I know a lot of you have been waiting 5 ever for an update. Sorry!!😖)