Stoess district part 2

Your Pov

I looked up at Annie, staring up at her I just don't understand why? Why would she do this?
" Annie why? "
"Why what (y/n)?" She answered no emotion in here voice.
"You know what I'm talking about. Come on you could came down here and still show us your a good person."
Annie looked down at the four of us. She then liked down at her feet her blonde  bangs covering her face. 
" enough " Mikasa cut is pulling up her blades. " I'll carve you up again , do hear me Titan."
"Ha...haHahahahaaahhaaaaHaaaA. Annie started laughing like a maniac. " I'm glad I could be a good person to you......looks like you made her bet" she looks up with an wicked smile, eyes wide. "But I'm going to ganble too and here's my wager!" Before she could bite into her finger others grabbed hold of her and gagged her.  As she struggled she flicked her hand to let a sharp price of metal out of her ring.
"Shit" I grab onto Erens hand  and start to run deeper into the underground passage as the flash of light filled what was left of the sky we could see.

Eren's Pov
(Y/n) pulled along as Mikasa and Armin ran beside me.
Two of our comrades stood asking if we were switching to plan B when a giant skinless foot came through the ceiling.
(Y/n) was now behind us looking around to figure a way out.
"Does she not care if she kills you two either." Mikasa states.
" She took a gamble" Armin says "She hoped you two would survive."
The three of us were so focused we didn't notice a Titan hand creep in till we herd a high pitched scream.

Your Pov
Crap! Crap! How could I not have noticed as Annie's Titan hand started to go to where it had entered from.
Eren looked at me wide eyed his beautiful turquoise eyes filled with fear.

Eren's Pov
No no no no no no. I started to run towards (y/n) . She holds out her hand hoping I have time to grab it, but as she's lifted up she lips those three words to me.................................................................. I love you.

(A/n): don't you just love a good cliff hanger.)