Sealing the wall part 2

Your Pov
I quickly dodged the incoming punch causing Eren to punch his nose and sit on the ground unconscious.
I landed on the roof Mikasa was on.
"You okay."
"Yeah (y/n), I'm fine. You need to go ahead and turn into a titan and help keep any others off him since he's helpless."
"Yeah okay" I nodded "be careful."
"Always am."
Seeing two 4 meters come this way I ran in their direction, jumped, bit my hand, And everything went dark.
Armins pov
Something's wrong. Why else would have they blasted the red smoke. I started going torwards the smoke. When I got to where the team was I saw Eren sitting unconscious I landed on his back.
" Hey Mikasa, why'd the plan go belly up.wheres ( y/n).
"Armin get away it's dangerous. He's been like that (y/n) tried to snap him out of it but got no response...she's over there.
Mikasa pointed over to (y/n) in her Female titan with (long/short) (h/c) hair fighting any titan trying to get close to Eren.
I got an idea. "From the back of the head to nape of the neck 1 meter high and 10 centimeters across."
"ARMIN!! Mikasa yelled.
"I'm pulling him out of here you just hold off the other Titans as long as you can. "
"When Eren first came out it was from the weak spot. I think that part of the picture. It will be okay as long as I don't hit the center."
I then stabbed Eren and screamed at the top of my lungs "Eren get a hold of your self your Eren Jaeger Damn it what's this hunk of flesh got on you. He need you wake up."
He's still not responding.
"Remember when we were kids the outside was all we wanted to see.I've always thought you've out grown that dream. I was kinda sad it didn't come up anymore but then I realized you let it go because you didn't want me to join the scouts. Tell me honestly even though your first step beyond the wall is the diffrence of life and he'll. why risk dying like my parents did? Why through caution to the wind and venture outside?"
Erens Pov
"Don't play dumb you know Damn well why. I said trough clenched teeth. "Because THE WORLD OUTSIDE IS MY BIRTH RIGHT!!"
I now woke from my dream and am able to control this titan body. I lifted the bolder and started heading to where the hole is to seal it. From the corner of my eye I could see (y/n) fighting other Titans. Damn she sure knows how to kick a Titans ass. She has a nice one too. Nows not the time to think about that Eren. I was getting closer too the wall I could see ( y/n) was almost out of energy but kept going. I feel like I'm about to buckle under the weight but I'm almost there. I'll fight to win I'll fight to live.
Mikasa's pov
After I killed the titan in front of Eren he was able to seal the wall. Just as he did that (y/n)s titian fell. I got her out of here titan as Armin got Eren out. Suddenly two Titans were in front of us. Someone a scout killed them and landed on top of the carcasses.
Your pov
"I started to wake up slowly. As my vision clear I saw "the wings of freedom."
The soldier turned to us.
"Listen up kiddos this is the part where you explain to me exactly what it is I'm looking at." He said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up in chains next to Eren who was also in chains. We were in...a dungeon?
"Any questions? A voice asked. It was commander Irwin next to him was captain Levi. What are they doing here? Me and Eren looked at them confused.
"Where are we?"Eren asked.
"Let's call it a dungeon " the commander answered. "You are currently under the custody of the military police. We were granted permission to see you two just now." The commander then held up Erens key.
"Where'd you get that?"Eren asked.
"off you don't worry you'll get it back. Let's talk home. Specifically the doctors cellar pretty big secret there right...about the Titans. "
"I think so" Eren replied.
"Unless that's just a cover story." Captain Levi cut in. Why would Eren lie about something like that. I glared a bit at Levi for thinking that.
"We know he has no reason to lie." The commander told him and me so I would calm down.
"How about you two shed a little light on your intentions."
" Our what?" We both asked.
"Any way you put it a Titan is deciding our fate. We need your powers to go to shinganshina. You two are the key to turning the tide.We also believe the colossal and armored titan are more or less the same as you. That's why I ask your intentions."
"Come on it's an easy question. So anwser it."levi stated. "What the hell is it you two wanna do?"
Filled with thoughts of revenge and what we wanted to do we both answered together in sync... " I wanna become a member of the scouts an slaughter every titan that crosses my path."