Sealing the wall

Your pov
"I'll do it I don't know if I can move that bolder but I'll do it." Eren replied.
"what about you cadet (l/n)? Can we count on you as well?
"Yes Sir" I saluted.
"Okay we have a plan to go through."
"Wait commander we can't actually go through with this it was just something I threw off the top of my head." Armin cut in.
"I thought the same thing Eren said.
"But he looks like he's the kind of guy who knows what he's doing." I stated.
"It's like we can't see through the trees through the forest but he has a birds eye view.
"You really think so?" Armin asked.
"I do." Eren answered.
"What about you (y/n)?" Armin turned to me.
"I agree with Eren. And for something you thought of off the top of your head it's pretty good. " I told him.
"Look sharp soldiers." Pixas cut in. Eren intwined his fingers with mine while we stood. "The fate of man kind rest on your shoulders."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"ATENTION!" The commander yelled to all the other cadets that were creating the huge crowed.
"Take note the blueprint off the Trost recovery operation is this. The objective is to reseal the hole... Yes you heard right. Once again it will be done manually. As to how the task will be done. That's where these two come in" the commander motioned to me and Eren as we steped up and saluted. " Allow me to introduce cadet Eren Jaeger and cadet (y/n) (l/n). Don't let appearances fool you these two are the successful project of cutting edge science. Fantastic as it may sound these to have the power to fabricate and control a titan at will." The crowd started to mumble. "Recall that massive bolder not that far from the gate .....having assume titan form Cadet Jaeger will lift it up shlop it to the hole and viola. Cadet (l/n) will turn and help the advanced team to protect him. You all are to protect the both of them. You herd right defend two titans. The crowd mumbled even more. Now other cadets started to freak out. Wanting to leave even if they could be killed. "Anyone wishing to leave will by my personal order will not be charged with treason. Those who have seen a titan first hand will not have to visit that again. If this applies to you you may leave with my blessing. Aditionly anyone with a family who you would like to spare from the same fate may also leave. The crown will continue to regonize your service. Thank you and good luck."
Cadets left by the dozens but just as many stayed. The commander then reviled the truth about the reconisince operation that happened when we were younger being a population controlling operation.
Eren may not be able to the that bolder and I may not last very long but we have to do this we have to power through for them. Our job no our duty is to make false hope real.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" you ready?" Eren asked.
"Yes" I replied. Eren kissed me really quick but it still lingered a little. "You got my back right?" He asked leaning his forehead against mine. "Yes, you ganna plug that hole?" I asked him. "Hell yeah I am."he answered."Okay see you when this is over." I then flew with the advanced teams. I wasn't supposed to transform till Eren had lifted the bolder. When Eren turned he looked at the rock for a second then turns to Mikasa. "Mikasa Move!!" I yelled as she dodged Eren's punched. I then flew up to Eren's nose and screamed trying to get through to him.
"Eren it's me!!Listen!! Your human!!
Not a second later his fist was heading torwards me.

A/n: hey guys!! I'm back I didn't realize how much you guys missed me. I feel so loved. Thank you so much I'm glad you enjoy this story. I can't believe it has more then 2,000 reads thank you guys so much keep commenting I love reading them. Bye bye!!