Trial part 3

Eren's Pov
Captain Levi swung his leg kicking (y/n) in the cheek.
"I think the best way to discipline someone is through pain."
(Y/n) glared up at him. He then kicked her across the face again causing her nose is bleed. I looked down trying to hide the anger building inside. It grew more and more each time I heard a pained squeal come out of (y/n)'s mouth. I looked up to see Levi kick her stomach now. Blood came out of her mouth, she had tears in the brim of her eyes and I ......snapped.
"LEAVE HER ALONE YOU LITTLE BASTARD!! ( sorry I had to do it you don't know how hard I'm laughing right now.)
Your Pov
The whole court house was silent. Captain Levi turned and slowly started walking towards Eren.
"What was that Jaeger? Looks to me like you need to be disciplined too!"
Captain Levi then started kicking Eren again and again like he did me except way harder.
Then the commander of the military police spoke up.
"Um....... Levi?"
"What?" The captain replied.
"Are you sure you should be doing that what if they get angry and turn into Titans."
"They won't do any thing besides you just want to dissect them right."
Eren and I locked eyes full of worry when commander Erwin spoke.
" I have a proposition ...... let Eren and (y/n) become members of the scout regiment under captain Levi's supervision."
The premier thought for a while.
"Can you handle them captain?"
"Peice of cake I'll kill them if I have to."
" All right , I hear by give custody of (y/n) (l/n) and Eren Jaeger to the scouts to help take back wall Maria, Case dismissed."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We were now in a different room of the building. I was sitting beside Eren examining him.
"Are you okay?! Are You Hurt!?
Is anything broken?"
Eren grabbed my hands with his.
"I'm fine. What about you are you okay? He kicked the crap our of you.
"Not as bad as you I said grabbing his face paranoid.
He squeezed his eyes shut and hissed.
"See your not okay."
"Awwwww you two are just so adorable! "Hangi cut in squaring in front of us starting to clean our wounds. "But you two know we over acted to make sure we got custody of you two."
Captain Levi walked in and sat on the other side of Eren causing us to flinch.
"Say you two...
We looked at him as a response.
"...you don't resent me now do you?"
"No sure we see that what you did was necessary."
"Good"
"Yeah but did you need to kick so hard! Hangi yelled. "I mean you knocked his tooth out and broke her rib. See!"
She poked me where the break was supposed to be. "Hmm that's weird. Say Eren let me look at that tooth of yours."
Eren he hesently opened his mouth. Hangi stared wide eyed.
"Your tooth........................it grew back."