57th expodition

Your Pov
"What are you trying to pull Eren!!"
"Are you with us or against us!"
Everyone was yelling at Eren like he did something wrong. I ran over trying to help him pull him out.
"What about her maybe she'll turn next!!"
"Calm down" I herd captain Levi say. Eren's arm still isn't budging.
"Captain I need you step away your to close." Petra replied.
"I think you are the ones who are to close. step back."
Just than Hangi came running laughing like a maniac. " Can I touch it pretty please with a cherry on top!"
Before anyone even answered she touched the arm!!
" Aaaahhhhh. That's hot!"
~~~~~( time skip rest will be where the flash back actually goes)~~~~~~~

Mikasa ,Armin , everyone decided to join the scouts. We are about to go outside the walls. We mounted our horses. Me and Eren are in the center of the formation. As we waited to get going I saw two kids looking up at us with admiration. I couldn't help but smile. I looked at Eren while he smiled. He then faced me.
"Remember when we were like that?"
"Yeah" I answered. I smiled at the kids once again.
"Hey maybe we'll have some one day."
Did he just say what I think he said.
"What?" I questioned.
He kissed my cheek . "Kids silly."
I just stared and blushed madly.
"Yeah.......maybe we will.
The Commander snapped me out of thought when he screamed for us to move out. Let the expodition begin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Armin's Pov ( didn't expect that did ya.)
Stay calm your alright. I see a red smoke signal. A Titans been spotted. I fire a red signal alerting those around me. A while after I spit the green smoke signal meaning we are re-routing. Another while passed. Something feels off its been to long since the last red signal. The formations still all over the map. I then see black smoke. A Titan in the outwires is making a be line for the center.
I shot a black smoke signal warning. That can only mean there's an abnormal.
Ness and sis easily take it down.
"Way too go you two. I yell. Then I turn and notice another Titan running towards us.
"Not again. What are the right tears doing?" Ness complained.
"Looks like we got another abnormal on our hands it's not they're fault." Sis replied.
"I hate these things. Fine one more for the road then. Damn it someone mind telling me what we did to deserve two in a row. Bad enough it's an abnormal but it's got to be 14 meters this is going to be a pain in the ass.
Be then the Titan was already running beside them. This one was female but it. Wasn't (y/n)'s Titan it was different.
I fired a black smoke signal.
"It's moving so fast" I say worried. "Too fast."
"We have to keep it clear of Arlert!!" Ness yells.
"On it!"
Sis shot himself up to the Female Titan. But she moved last second causing him to crash into her. When Ness shot up she grabbed his wire spun him around and slammed him on the ground. I could do nothing but stare as she stopped and looked down at the men who were now dead. She then started to run again. Towards me. I made my horse go into a gallop.
"Did that really just happen? I asked myself. We're not just dealing with an abnormal this things showing intelligence, like the colossal, like Eren and (y/n). It's a human being wrapped in a Titan body! But who, why? What am I going to do? I'm dead! I'm so dead!
I let go of the extra horse I was holding yelling at it to go. The female Titan then stepped over me as I looked up.
Why is it...no ...why are they doing this?
As the female Titan stomped I was bucked off me horse and thrown the other way. I land on the ground my hood over my head. I sat there in shock as the Titan slowly lifted my green hood off my head. I looked up at here blue eyes petrified as she looked down at me with a smile. She let go of my hood...stood up slowly and continued running.
"This doesn't make any sense why didn't it kill me? It pulled back my hood b-b-but why would it need to check my face?"
"Armin!!"
I turn to see...
"Reiner "
"Hey can you ride? What the hell are you doing?this is full blown Titan country you can't be without a horse. Climb on."
I got on his extra horse and we follow the female Titan.
"I came as so as I saw the black smoke. Reiner said. "Nice ass for an abnormal you gotta admit that."
"It's not an abnormal it's a person controlling a Titan body. I told him.
"Wait what."
"Ill explain in a second, we need to fire off a smoke signal for the others." My signal won't attach to my blaster. "Come on work you piece of garbage."
I then here a shot I turn to see Jean behind us.
"Looks like Jean's got you covered."
Jean gallops toward us. ( ha ha)
"this is bad there's been to many casualties for them to react"
"Supposibly they didn't even see them coming." Jean added. "Talk about a set back right if we don't watch we're all going to get wiped out."
"But she came form that detection. Does that mean she lead them here like a commander? I questioned.
"Who her?" Reiner replied.
"Then why she running?" Jean asked. "Is she an abnormal? "
"No...... I still don't know how it's possible but she's another human who's taken Titan form. Someone with the same power as (y/n) and Eren."
"Please tell me your not serious."
"Really why do you think that?" Reiner asked.
"Titans eat people but they're not murderers they just feed on instinct Like any creature. This ones different, when the others tried to take her down she swated them like flys. She didn't eat them she killed them and moved on. That's out of character even for an abnormal. She's not simply satisfying blood lust she has it in for us or she's after someone in particular. At which point who? And why? .........hey wait a sec could it be (y/n) and Eren?"
"They're with Levi's squad there in the right wing or they were." Reiner stated.
"I'm pretty sure your wrong there big guy my copy had them in the left wing." Jean said.
"That's odd my copy had them at the front right too but that didn't make sense putting them with the vanguard like that wouldn't work strategically." I said.
"Then where exactly are they supposed to be? Reiner asked.
"The safest position in the formation the rear of the center rank."
As we continued talking I told them to put on they're hoods so she wouldn't kill us right away. We caught up to her.
She's slowing let's hope she's tired we have to attack now before we lose her.
"Okay guys just like we talked about." Jean said.
Jean shot into her. She blocked it. She turned and hit my horse. I flew and landed harshly on the ground and rolled. She looked down at me till Jean destracted her. Before she could get Jean. I screamed at the top of my lungs...
"JEAN! Don't let that suicidal maniac die in vain! The female Titan froze. "She did it!! She's the one who killed them!! I told them the right wing was suicide but they went along with it anyway!! And now they're dead thanks to her!! She crushed my best friend and his Girlfriend I saw it with my own eyes!! They're in trails were stuck to the bottom of her foot!!"
Reiner shot to the nape of her neck while I distracted her. When suddenly she grabbed Reiner. Luckily he cut his way out of her hand. The female Titan looked down at her damaged hand. Reiner picked me up and started running.
"Let's get out of here if she didn't have an appetite for people like you said I'm guessing she's not going to fallow us."
The female Titan stood up and started running in the opposite derection. That's when I realized she's headed to the center rank. She's going for Eren and (y/n).

A/n: long chapter for you guys I've been going to camps this one didn't let me have my phone. I have cheer camp next week but I should be able to write still. Bye bye.