Chapter 15: The Wedding

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters or the concept of Harry Potter, they all belong to J.K. Rowling.

(Hi! I just wanted to fix this story since there was no prologue nor epilogue. So, think of this as the Flashback to when they were starting to fall for each other and Timeskip or another flashback to the wedding.)

While walking down the aisle. Luna's eyes shifts into the man waiting for her at the altar. Looking stunning as ever. Tears threatened to fall from Luna's silver eyes. She smiles.

It was 6:00 am when she arrived at the Great Hall. Just in time for breakfast. She looks for her friends at the table, until her oh, so beautiful eyes landed on a particular blonde. Draco Malfoy, talking to his friends.

"Is this what they call.. love at first sight?" She said under her breath.

Her heart beats abnormally faster. Suddenly, the murmurs from the room disappear, only hearing the loud heartbeats, it was deafening.

It disappeared, the obnoxious heartbeats, when Draco Malfoy looked into her eyes only to averts his gaze after a second. In that second, she shared a connection with him. Eyes softening as Draco's face shone under the light emitting from the floating candles above.

A soft smile creeped onto her face as she hopped her way to the Ravenclaw table.

"What a weird gal." Draco thinks, he snickers, before turning back to look at his friends. "Ah, this is gonna be a long day."

-Draco-

And now, there she is. Walking gracefully down the aisle, dress fitting perfectly. I will continue to forever love this view of you, my dear.

-no one's pov-

He couldn't stop the tears that had already fell from his eyes. He chuckles. Both of them exchanging sweet smiles.

She have arrived. Her body facing his, Draco is just crying at this point, making his lover laugh. The same laugh he fell in love with 6 years ago.

The two last chairs on the 3rd row is where the other couple is seated. Harry's hand interlocked with the latter. Both eyes focused on the crying-laughing couple at the altar. Hermione can't help but feel so many emotions. She was also a participating who helped the two get together. She's overwhelmed, happy, and proud.

Harry? He was proud. So, so proud. Him and Draco didn't have the best relationship in the past but here they are now. After several fights in Hogwarts, they've compromised and it brought them to where they are now. With the one they'll always love most.

Harry glanced at the lady beside him and smiled, ever so sweetly. He noticed the latter was already staring at him, eyes looking so fond and contented. He loves this.

Harry couldn't stop fidgeting with his hands. He's worried sick knowing Hermione is still in the hospital wing. Mind swarmed with questions and what ifs. "What if she hasn't recovered?" "What if she's still suffering?" "What if the potion didn't work?" "What if—" but all those what ifs quickly disappeared when he heard a voice. A voice he knew so well. A voice that he had realized that he loved.

"Harry! Ron." Hermione running towards the two with a big smile on her face.

Harry couldn't help but crack a smile. He waved at her. Hermione lunged herself to the latter, her warm embrace calmed him down. Making him forget everything. Hermione would stay like this forever if it was possible. But they need to pull away. For Ron though, it was awkward. Very awkward. As the three finally settled down on their chairs, Hermione looked over at the latter. Eyes softening, smile widening, hearts beating at once.

Hogwarts' great hall. Where all it started. Where their love begins. It was indeed truly great, for brewing a romance with not even a potion is required nor needed. Just chemical reactions that deepen.

There is still a lifetime ahead of the two couples, more years to spend with each other. Yet, this is not the end, but a new beginning.

Thank you.