Chapter Three: Hallways

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters or the concept of Harry Potter, they all belong to J.K. Rowling.

-Draco-

Draco was wandering in the hallways at night. The reason is because he woke up in the middle of the night and now he can't sleep and he'd rather walk than just laying there facing the blank ceiling.

There he had happened to run into Luna, who doesn't even try to hide the fact that she's out of bed at night because no one really pays attention to her.

She's barefoot and in a cute muggle pajamas with candies on them, hair is up in a messy bun with loose strands of her hair falling behind her ear.

Draco sees one of the statues in the hallway and tried to hide behind it. He waited till Luna pass by, yet she stops right in front of the statue and stares at it.

She doesn't say a word, just admired the beauty etched in stone and the way the moonlight filters through the stained glass window in the night sky to illuminate the figure in front of her.

Draco could feel his impatience grow, but he didn't move a muscle, he stared at her and examined her face. He didn't want to be caught by Luna now, 'cause everytime he looks into her eyes he gets lost.

Finally, she turns away but didn't walk off, "You'll never be able to sleep with all those wrackspurts in your ear, Draco," Luna said in her usual quiet, dreamy voice. She walked away and Draco froze after he got out of the statue. "You should try warm tea." Luna continued and walked away from a dumbfounded Draco.

Draco was a bit irritated because he tried his best to hide yet Luna knew he was there all along. He scoffed and went to the kitchen and asked the house elf to get him warm tea. He stood there quietly but little did he know Luna came with him.

She was hiding behind the wall but her head was pointing out, Draco smiled at the house elf and grabbed his warm tea.

-Luna-

Luna was panicking when Draco was getting closer, she plopped down in the ground and pretended to sleep there. Draco saw Luna sitting down, sleeping quietly. A faint smile was formed in his lips, he then kneeled down and held Luna's face. He had already forgotten what had happened earlier and kissed her forehead.

Draco shook her a little as Luna pretended to wake up. Draco smiled at Luna's cuteness then spoke "Come on, we should get you back to bed." Draco smirked, Luna nodded and Draco being a gentleman, he escorted her back to her house. Bid their goodbyes and Draco went back to his House. He sat at the couch in the Common Room and drank his tea, placed his cup in the coffee table and got cozy and fell asleep in the couch.