Chapter 12: Common Room

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters or the concept of Harry Potter, they all belong to J.K. Rowling.

-Draco-

Draco and Luna were at the Library, cuddling. An odd place to cuddle but they found it relieving and quiet in there. Then, Draco broke the deafening silence between them.
"Luna?" Draco called out.
"Yes, Draco?" Luna replied.
"Can we stay at your Common Room? I wanna stay with you." Draco explained.
"Sure, Draco. Let's go back." Luna replied as she held out her hand. Draco smirked and grabbed her hand. He stood up and walked with her through the Library to the Ravenclaw Common Room. The eagle door knocker began to ask. "What has hands but can not clap?" Asked the eagle door knocker. "A clock." Luna answered proudly. The eagle door knocker let them in. As they enter the room, Luna sat on the couch that's facing the Library with the statue of Rowena Ravenclaw. "Draco, come sit here." Luna patted on the seat next to her. Draco was hesitant at first but he had an idea to see Luna blush. He sat down next to her then layed. He layed his hand to his lap. He smirked then winked at Luna. Luna blushed a bright red and covered her face with her hands. Draco sat up and stood up. He sat in Luna's lap. "Lunaaa." Draco says tenderly as he try to remove her hands that's covering her beautiful face. After awhile, Luna gave in and Draco smiled as he saw her face again.

He leaned in and closed the gap between them. He pecked her lips as Luna blushed a bright red. "Dracooo! What did I say about kissing?" Luna sighed, Draco pouted at her. "Sorry, love. I just can't help it. You look so beautiful and you're lips are so soft." Draco whined. Luna blushed again once more. "Would you like it this way?" Draco said seductively. He kissed her neck and a small moan escaped Luna's mouth. "Draco!" Luna groaned. Draco chuckled as he apologized for doing that. "Draco, you shouldn't have done that. What if you actually went for it? I'm not ready for that!" Luna scolds, "I know, I know. I'm sorry, Luna." Draco apologized as he kissed her cheek.

Draco sat down next to Luna and layed his head back to her lap. "Luna? Can you run your hands through my hair?" Draco asks. Luna nodded and did what he said. Draco closed his eyes and fell asleep. Some minutes later, Luna stopped and put his hands in his cheeks. She caressed his slim cheeks and smiled. She looked at his pink, kissable lips, she stared at it for a while. She leaned in and found herself kissing him. His lips were so soft. Luna didn't realize that Draco had already kissdd back. Luna's eyes shot open and pulled away. Draco opened one eye and smirked. "And you say you aren't ready." Draco smirked. Luna blushed and pushed him off her lap. "Ow! Luna." Draco groaned, he sat back up looking at her. She frantically apologized to him.
"Draco, I'm so sorry! I was just surprised that you—" Luna explains as Draco interrupts.
"That I kissed back?" Draco chuckled. She nodded.
"H-how can I make it up to you?" She asks, Draco then points at his lips. "Hmph!" Luna sighed as she put folds her arm. "Okay, then.. stay with me, forever." Draco says as Luna looks back at him. She then nodded and hugged him. He looked at her with pure innocence.
"Luna? Wanna sleep together? I want to see you in the morning, as I wake up." Draco mentioned,
"But, Draco. I can't possibly sleep with you since we're not in the same houses." Luna pouted,
"But, you can sneak me into your room, right?" Draco asks.
"Well, yeah. I really don't have a proper roommate since people think I'm gonna bring Nargles to the room. But, I don't!" Luna says sadly. Draco looked at her, pouting.
"I'm just Looney." Luna mumbled. Draco felt his heart ache. He was the one who called her that.
"Oh, Luna, I'm sorry!" Draco apologized.
"Don't worry, Draco. It's okay. I forgave you." Luna says sweetly.
"How can you smile even at the worst moments?" Draco asks.
"Because smiling is the only way to forget and escape your problems." Luna smiled at her, Draco also smiled at her and hugged her. I'm sorry. Draco thought, Luna then giggled to lighten up the mood. Draco stood up and carried her bridal style. "Let's go to bed, Love." Draco said sweetly as he walk up to her room. "Let's go." Luna replied as she hug Draco. Once they were inside her room. Draco put down Luna gently in the ground. "Let me just get dress." Luna explained. "Don't look!" Luna continued, Draco chuckled and turned around. Good thing, Draco brought extra clothes with him. He also changed into his pajamas. "Luna? Can I turn around now." Draco asks who had already turned around, he saw Luna still in her underwear. His eyes widened and turned back around. He apologized frantically as Luna change quickly. Luna turned around and blushed hardly. Luna layed in bed as Draco about to get in the bed, Luna moved away from Draco. "Luna? Are you running away from me because I saw you in your underwear?" Draco asks as he chuckle. "No, I just like this part of the bed." Luna explained, Draco nodded. As he moves closer, he was sweating. "Draco?" Luna called out as he turned around and Draco was taking off his top. "Draco!" Luna shouted. "What?" Draco replied. "It's hot in your room and you're making it hotter." Draco explained as he hug Luna in bed. Luna blushed at Draco, Luna couldn't believe he's in bed with Draco. His body was toned and Luna stared at it. "Hey! Stop staring and go to sleep, pervert." Draco joked, Luna playfully hit his arm, she cuddled back and Draco placed his thigh on top of hers and they both shared one last kiss before falling asleep.