Chapter Nine: Quidditch

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters or the concept of Harry Potter, they all belong to J.K. Rowling.

-Luna-

It was the Slytherin vs Hufflepuff Quidditch Match today. Luna changed her clothes in a more comfy and warm clothing. She took her Ravenclaw scarf and wore it. She left her room and went down to the Common Room. There stood Cho, looking rather anxious.
"Luna, someone's waiting for you." Cho said to Luna as Luna smile whilst Cho told her good luck.

She went out of her dorm and saw Draco. His hair was a bit messy and he was holding blue and white roses. "Sorry, they didn't had silver roses." Draco said disappointed. Luna took the flowers as she smell it. She smiled widely, "Thank you, Draco." Luna said in a dreamy voice. Draco held out his arm as Luna held onto his. They were linking arms whilst walking. "Luna? So who do you want to win?" Draco asked hoping for Slytherin is her answer. "Depends, Slytherin and Ravenclaw's relationship are neutral whilst Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw's relationship are very strong." Luna explained, "How about you, Draco?" Now it was Luna's time to ask the question. "Slytherin." Draco said in a proud voice. Luna nodded, "I guess, I'll go with Slytherin too." Luna smiled at Draco whilst Draco blushed just looking at her smile.

They were now in front of the Great Hall. Luna let go and headed to her table. She looked at Draco and mouthed 'thank you.' Draco nodded and sat to his table. Luna grabbed a pudding or two for breakfast. Draco in the other table saw sweets and grabbed it. He has a big sweet tooth. Harry and Hermione in the Gryffindor table were eating pumpkin pasties and shepherd's pie. The two had a lot of fun together whilst Ron watch from the distance. After Breakfast, Harry dragged Hermione with him outside whilst Draco walk up to Luna.
"Let's go? We can tag Harry and Hermione along." Draco offered as he smirk at Luna. She nodded and went to look for them. Draco and Luna saw the two lounging and laughing in the side. Harry looked up and stood up as he saw the two. He helped Hermione up and held her hand, Hermione was surprised at Harry's sudden action. Draco saw his action and smirked at Harry. "Oh!" Luna shouted. Everyone turned to look at her, "Let me make a costume for the match!" Luna exclaimed, she ran back to her house as the others followed. "Well, what do you need, Luna?" Hermione asks.
"A hat and a snake frame and a stuffed snake." Luna replied as she turned back to look at them. They reached Luna's dorm and the eagle door knocker asked her a question.
"What can be broken without being held." The eagle asks.
"A promise." Luna answered as the eagle door knocker let them in. Once they were inside the Common Room, Luna started to make the hat. As the three went up to the window and saw the Black Lake, Forbidden Forest, Herbology Gardens and the Quidditch Pitch. "Woah!" The three shouted in unison. "Good thing, the match hasn't started yet." Hermione said as she turned to Luna. She sat down next to her and helped her with her hat. Whilst the two men sat there examining the room as their focus fell on the two Ladies making a hat. "L-Luna? Can you.. sneak us in the Ravenclaw tower?" Harry mumbled as Luna looked at him and smiled. "Definitely, I'd like to have some company with me." She replied. Almost half an hour past when Luna and Hermione finished. Draco looked at the view, "We have to go now!" Draco yelled as he realized the match was about to start. He grabbed Harry, Hermione, and Luna then disapparated. They apparated to the Ravenclaw tower as Luna put on her big hat with Hermione beside her. Harry went beside Hermione whilst Draco stood beside Luna.

As the four screamed and shouted for Slytherin. Draco asked Luna to scream louder as he held up the tail in her Slytherin hat. The two Gryffindor saw this and chuckled to see how adorable the two were. Slytherin caught the golden snitch and won. The four shouted in victory and jumped around holding each other. After their victory dance, Draco had nudged Harry which made him to turn and look at him. "The Black Lake." Draco mouthed, Harry nodded and and grabbed Hermione's hand as he smiled at her. Hermione blushed hardly and looked away still holding his hand. Luna did the sams to Draco which made Draco to act a lot like Hermione, he gave Luna's hand a little squeeze before turning to look at her and smile back. Draco told them to return as he had plans for them. Draco and Harry put a blindfold on both girls and directed them where to go.

They reached the Black Lake as Harry saw a picnic blanket, a basket, and some candles. Harry smiled and looked at Draco who also looked at him, he nodded and both of them took off the ladies' blindfold. The ladies turned around with looks of amazement on their faces. "Me and Malfoy wanted to ask you two as our dates in the ball." Harry said blushing. "Yes!" The two said in unison. Hermione jumped into Harry's arms which caused them to fall down. Hermione hugged Harry tightly and gave him some small kisses. Harry giggled at Hermione's reaction. Luna held Draco's face and kissed his lips. Draco was surprised but he kissed back, he hold Luna's head as the kiss deepened. Harry cleared his throat whilst the two stopped kissing. Luna was embarrassing as Draco saw her wild side. They spent the rest of the night stargazing and eating.