Chapter Four: Homework

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters or the concept of Harry Potter, they all belong to J.K. Rowling.

-Harry-

Harry woke up early because of Ron's loud snoring, he looked at the redhead and smiled thinking how ridiculous the redhead looks. He shook Ron gently and woke him up, a confused expression was formed on his face. "It's Monday, Ron." Harry said in a deep and husky voice. He went to the bathroom and got changed. The two slipped on their Gryffindor robes and left the room and was greeted by Hermione Granger in the Common Room.

The golden trio left their dorm and headed to the Great Hall for breakfast. The trio headed for their table and sat together side by side. Ron saw the food appeared before his eyes and dug in, Hermione rolled her eyes whilst Harry chuckled. "Students! I want you to listen, I have news to announce. Our school will hold a ball for Valentines Day! I want you to come with a partner. That's all, thank you." Dumbledore announced.

After the announcement, Ron had gone to the bathroom and Harry thought it was a good opportunity to play a trick on Ron. "Hey, Hermione, what'd you say we play a trick on Ron?" Harry whispered to Hermione's ear, Hermione smirked then nodded. The two were finished eating so they left the Great Hall then headed to their first class, which is Herbology. Their trick was to leave Ron alone there as he wonder where the two had gone.

-Hermione-

The Greenhouse had a few people in it, mostly Gryffindors. Harry had asked Hermione to sit with him, Hermione accepted the offer and sat with him, Harry was doodling in his book since he had nothing to do, Hermione saw Harry getting bored and thought of starting a conversation.

"Harry?" Hermione said quietly enough for Harry to hear, "Yeah, Hermione?" Harry whispered back,
"You know that Valentines is around the corner, right?" Hermione asked
"Yeah, why? Do you want me to invite you to the ball?" Harry giggled.
"There's a ball?!" Hermione whispered yell.
"Yeah, you didn't know?" Harry chuckled, Hermione thought about what she was thinking about that made her not listen to Dumbledore's announcement. Harry... Hermione thought then blushed at the thought. A few minutes later the class had started.

~Few Hours Later~

"Okay class, make sure you do your essay that I assigned!" Professor McGonagall said whilst other students were rushing out of the room. Finally, Classes are done, now it's just homework. Harry groaned, The trio went back to their Dorm, skipping Dinner. Well, Ron didn't skip Dinner. Harry and Hermione got back to the Common Room and started to do their Homework by the fire. Harry had asked Hermione to help him with his Homework. The two were having fun till Harry heard Hermione's stomach grumbled, Harry chuckled and asked Hermione to wait for him as he go get some food.

-Harry-

Harry headed to the Great Hall to get food for Hermione and Him. Harry had fancy Hermione since his 2nd year, but Ron likes her too. He felt a bit sad but he remembered why he went to the Great Hall for. Harry then got some food and left, he didn't even stayed for 5 Minutes, he just grabbed what was edible and left.

He got back to the Common Room whilst Hermione was doing both their homeworks.
"Here, Hermione" Harry smiled at her, she returned the smile then nodded "Oh, thank you, Harry!" Hermione said as she wrapped her arms around him whilst Harry giggled. For Hermione, it was simply one of the best night she had spent. The two finished eating and their Homeworks and told stories by the fireplace before they bid their goodnights and went to sleep.