Chapter 0.4

TW: mentions of food and much mentions of weapons!! and at the start and finish I will put a *

First I checked if Tubbo saw my message, surprisingly not of course, but it was delivered. Calling him isn't wrong right?

Calling Tubbo, ma best frend:

Hello, I'm so sorry that I can't pick up now, wait I see a bee! It's so cute! But I'll call you back. And the bee is on my flower that's in my hand. It's so cutteee. But call me again or I call you back or leave your message after the beep. b e e (p)

*Alright I have half an hour to pack some clothes grab the rest of my arrows, some canned food and my snacks. Let's do this*

I put them in my bag and grabbed another sun powered powerbank for Techno and looked one time through my room to see if I forgot something and surprisingly I forgot nothing.

I grabbed my car keys, but remembered that I have a photo of my parents and I walk back in my house to grab a photo of both my parents. This photo was taken a long time ago when I was just a little kid. When I grab it, I grab the picture of Tubbo and me from we were young, before I moved away.

I walked to my car and opened my door and sat down.

I plugged in my phone and started playing my playlist tree <3

When I pressed shuffle it started playing

Hit the road Jack from 2wei

And I started crying because it reminded me of the war and the sad-ist animation

(That animation is very Poggers and you have to watch it again now, because you are cursed now)

After that I got myself together and started driving to the Golden Gate bridge, but I had to stop halfway because the same song came on again.

(Yes I'm crying over songs where an animation is made on and what's about a block game, do you have any problems with that)

The road was completely empty and I couldn't find anyone.

I decided to speed up a bit, over the limit, to be there quicker. (DUDUDUDU)

===

It was noon when I arrived there.

On the middle of the bridge I park my car and get out of my car.

And the sight of the city my breath stops for a second. It was beautiful, the city is completely empty and it was quiet.

quiet...

quiet...

quiet...

As quiet as in a dream...

I hear footsteps behind me...

*My hand slides in my quiver and grabs an arrow. I draw my bow and I turn around.

I see a long man with braided pink hair, crossbow in hand and I see the arrows in his quiver above his left shoulder. In his left hand he has his crossbow which is drawn with an arrow and on his belt there are two swords who both look very intimidating. And lastly he has a shield on his right arm*

Technoblade? I ask

A/n: The playlist is my own so here's a link, my music taste is crap so don't expect it's good.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2SBOtle6Qug64szbRGdYnh?si=ISb95oYzRCi0_mcfNDr-_g

Did you saw it? Double upload go brrrrrrr, you can thank this to my creativity at night.

Please don't forget to eat, drink and take your medicines.

I love you,

Arwe