Chapter 4.9

TW!! None I think!!!

(I don't know what to write about, so today is the day before they will get married)

Y/n POV

I wake up to the sun shining in my face and it takes me a good moment to realize that today is the day. Today is the day that I'll get married to Bad.

I sigh and take my head in my hands.

It's just one more day, one more day to pretend and one more day to be the perfect fiance.

I get out of bed and and hop in the shower. Not wanting to make my hair fully wet I put it up in a bun.

(best trick ever, believe me)

After that I slip in comfy clothes and walk out of my room. I walk to Bad's office where he always is.

They let me walk around freely since yesterday. I don't know why, but I appreciate it. I can't go to my friends without permission though.

I arrive at the door and knock.

Come in!

I open the door.

Good morning Bad!

Hey, come in.

I come in his office and sit down in one of his many chairs.

Can I do something for you?

Yeah, I didn't fix flowers and formal clothes for your friends. Do you want to do that?

Yeah, of course. What should I start with?

Flowers die after a while, so you should just start finding good formal clothes.

Alright, where can I find that?

Ask Skeppy and he will bring y'all to a place where we have a lot of suits.

Alright, see you later today then Bad.

Until then, hopefully you'll find something.

I hope it too, goodbye!

Bye!

I close the door behind me and start searching for Skeppy. I find him sitting on a bench in the sun. Not wanting to bother him too much I go sit next to him until he acknowledges me.

It doesn't take him very long.

Hey, what's up?

I needed to ask where I can find the room full of suits. Bad asked me to give my friends some formal clothes.

Should we get them and then bring y'all to it?

That's a great plan, stay here and I'll bring them to you.

No, I had enough rest. We can go together.

We stand up from the bench and Skeppy leads me to the rooms of my friends. He opens the door for me and lets me alone with them for a second to tell them the news.

Everyone is sitting in the room and looks around when the door opens. Tubbo is the first to react and runs to me and pulls me in a hug.

After he does that I see that the buttons start getting pressed in their heads and they come to me and hug me too.

What's up?

We still need to get y'all suits.

True