Chapter 2.8

TW!!!!! Weapons, murder and use of weapons and dead bodies!

Techno POV

Bye!

I walk upstairs and I decide to check from up to down and then the garden.

I arrive at the attic and think to myself,

I should check for holes and nests of intruders like cockroaches and rats. After I'm done I will check the surroundings of the house for farmland.

I start scanning every inch of the attic and don't discover any holes or nests. This isn't weird as it's warm here.

The front door closes and I walk to the stairs. I go to a bedroom and check there. No deficiencies here too.

I go to every room and the only thing I find are some lost spiders, they are good for the environment so I let them be.

I come downstairs after my check and meet Bad there.

This house is great, no rats, cockroaches and holes!

All the lamps downstairs works, but I don't know of upstairs.

You did a great job, now go sit down. You need to heal for a bit.

But-

Please Bad, I know you want to help as much as possible, but you need to rest. If you do that you can help us faster then if you don't rest enough.

You are right, I just hate it to see you guys doing stuff and I sit down as a prince.

Don't worry, we don't have any problems with helping you. I know you just arrived today, but you help make the mood a bit light. I should thank you for that.

You can't fight for now, but you help with our emotional support.

Thank you for your kind words Techno, I will sleep now.

(Guys I broke my new year's resolution already, it was to get enough sleep)

He sits down and falls asleep with his head on the table.

I walk to the door and open it. It's cold outside and I shiver. Luckily I have my cloak and I wrap it tight around me.

The path around the house is from stamped together dirt. I walk over it and I look around. I see another dirt track that leads into the woods.

Thank will be it, that's what I think.

I walk over to the path and I follow it.

The trees block out all the sounds and it's silent. My footsteps sound very loud in comparison to the silence around me.

I feel something is wrong and I jump behind a tree. Just in time.

*An arrow is aimed and shot at the place my head was just a few seconds ago. The anger start flowing through my veins and I just go full rage mode.

My sword slides in my hand like it's made for it and in my other hand I have a short and sharp knife. My bow is hanging around my shoulder and I hang it in the tree I'm hiding behind, just so it doesn't break or something. With my quiver I do the same.*

(Okay, a confession. Everyone wears cloaks, because they are cool)

My cloak is camouflaged so they lose me in the woods, I make a plan.

I don't know how many people are there, so I just have to come behind the place where they are. So that's what I will start with.

I glide from shadow to shadow with light footsteps, my hood is over my head and covers my pink hair that I put up in a bun before leaving.