Chapter 1.5

TW!!! Death and crying and more trauma :(.

No one's POV

A/n for this chapter Wilbur is going to talk in this font.

When I was young, I really looked up to my parents. They were rich and successful, everything I always wanted to be.

I was private schooled so that I would get a good job and my future was looking bright. I was very smart and the university's were battling to get me to be their student.

When I was eighteen, I thought it would be a good idea to give my parents a surprise visit, because I hadn't seen them in a while.

I walked up to the door-

He breathes heavily

Take your time Will. We can sit here until tomorrow.

*I walked in on a man hitting my mom in the head. I caught him and called the police, when they came they revealed who it was, it was my dad. He's in jail forever.

My mom died in my arms, on the way to the hospital.

Her last words were:" Will, my boy, I'm so proud of you, could you please remember me when you look at the stars"

I will always remember her when I Iook to the stars.

My dad cursed me with something else, when I fight, I see the life seeping out of the eyes of my mom again.

He was the one to learn me how to protect myself and he had to experience the consequences of that.*

Techno POV

I wipe the tears out of my eyes

That's horrible, I'm so sorry that you had to experience this.

I learned to deal with it, but believe me, the first months were rough.

There's a silence and we both look at the stars.

Will? May I tell you something?

Of course Techno

May I tell you about my parents? You are the only one I trust with this story.

Sure, you may tell me about them.

He puts his hand on my shoulder and I take a deep breath.

*I always was the youngest at home and I wasn't the most loved, the most love was reserved for my older brother. When I was 1, my aunts already saw that I wasn't loved there and took me away. There I was safe and loved, but my aunts were so scared that something would go wrong, that they took custody of me when I was 6. I don't even know how. They wanted me to be 18 when I would meet my parents. I helped with that decision so I was okay with that. But before I met them, my mom had died and my dad is now in jail.

Exactly how you told me, my mom died that way and my dad is in jail too.*

Aunt Jenna and aunt Philiphe?

Yes, they were my best friends and they adopted me because they couldn't have a child together. Wait...

How do you know their names?

I have two aunts and they are called that.

Heh?

Does that mean that we're-

I think so.

I'm so sorry Techno, to hear that you had the be taken away, because our parents loved me more. You didn't see dad, did you?

I never wanted to meet him after what he did to mum.

*We give each other a big hug and I start crying.

I cry for all the years of feeling alone and feeling lost without my real parents. Will rubs cirkels over my back and I calm down.*

I'm so sorry Wilbur, I messed up your shirt.

I did too so we're on the same level.

We look at the sky again

Look at that bright start Techno, I always think that's mum

Is it as beautiful as her?

Yes Techno, she will always be a star for me, as beautiful as her.

Wilbur's face lights up and he grabs something out of his pocket.

Here's a picture of them before it happened.

(This is a completely random photo on pinterest, but it's very cute.)

Thank you Wilbur, I think you are the best brother

Thanks Techno, that's a big compliment.

I love you Wilbur.

I'm so sorry for the breakdown I created but I had to do it for the story purposes. Even I was sad while writing and re-reading.

And it doesn't make any sense sometimes, I think I wrote this story when it was too late.

Here's a tissue and a hug or headpat.

Please don't forget to eat, drink and take your medicines.

I love you,

Arwe