Chapter 4.3

TW!!! Crying, weird dreaming again and mentions of killing!!!

Y/n POV

Thank you Bad, I like it too.

*I don't, it's just to give him a good feeling. I need to do that until I know a way to kill him.*

He smiles,

That's one of my favorite styles.

Really? I didn't know that.

Skeppy closes the door after him and we're alone in the room.

That's a coincidence then.

Do you have things like necklaces or earrings?

Here in this little box I have my grandmothers necklace that I think will fit you. There are some earrings that'll combine with it.

Tze necklace:

Tze earrings:

Tze earrings:

I think they fit perfectly with it

I think they fit perfectly with it. I'll try it tomorrow on our date.

I purge inside, does that man really think I like him romantically? Maybe.

I hear a beeping sound coming from somewhere in the room. I recognise it as a morse code, I hold myself dumb. I decode it quickly but hold a dumb face.

This is what I hear:

-.-. --- -- . / - --- / - .... . / .--. .. - --..-- / ... -- .- .-.. .-.. / .--. .-. --- -... .-.. . --

(come to the pit, small problem)

I need to go, cya tomorrow in the afternoon.

Until then Bad.

He walks out of the door and I wave to him. After that I quickly change, because I am more comfortable in my normal clothes.

While changing I think about what could have been so important at the pit. Bad walked away quickly after that so it must be something very important.

My thought process just goes in circles and circles so I come nowhere with it. I yawn and decide to get a nap.

This is going to be great content for the reader then, here's nothing to do now.

I dive onto the bed and fall asleep.

Dream:

*I see Tubbo in a small dark room. He has his head in his head and curled up. His body gives of the language that he's crying.*

My heart breaks and I run to him. Because I'm not physically there I can't really hug him, but I warp my arms still around him and put my head on his shoulder.

I have to let him go, because I still want to investigate the rest of the room and maybe outside of here.

I walk through the wall and come in the room next to it. It a bigger room and there are the rest of my friends. I look around and see that Niki is missing.

The rest is sitting on the ground and talking on a low volume. I step closer to listen and hear them talking about Niki.

What could've happened to Niki?

I haven't seen her.

Maybe she is still safe.

I hope so, she is smart so I believe in her.

Me too.

There falls a silence in the room and I think back to the moment in the helicopter. I didn't see her now that I think back to it.

I whisper to myself,

I didn't see her either.

Did you hear that guys?

What the blueberry.

Can you hear me?

Yes Y/n, where are you?

Long story, just want to say I'm safe.

Thank god

And Bad has a bit of a crush on me or something.

Heh?

Trust agent 002, his name is Skeppy.

*I need to figure out how to kill Bad.*

Everything you'll see of me is me playing a role, play it with me please. Don't become mad or anything, just play normal. Then you'll be the safest.

Okay

Sure

Tubbo is in the room next to here, give him a bit of hope and love. Do it with morse, he knows that.

Of course

As I know Niki is safe

They all smile a bit

I hear in the back of my head the voice of Skeppy saying my name, marking I need to wake up

I need to go now, I love you all.

Love you too Y/n

I slowly wake up and see that Skeppy is standing next to me.

Hey Y/n, Bad wants to talk to you.

Okay, I'll come right now.

I step out of my bed and put my hair up.

Let's go.

Cool new power unlocked, tomorrow I'll write that date. For sure this is going to be great.

I know for sure that Bad doesn't do this irl so please don't attack him. He's a great person, so please don't do that.

Please don't forget to eat, drink and take your medicines.

I love you,

Arwe