Epilogue

TW!! Talking about demons!!

This is my interpretation of heaven, change it in your mind if you want to.

Y/n POV

(What the honk? A dead people pov?)

I see Tubbo sitting at my grave. The angels gave me permission to go down so I slowly glide through a lot of cloud until I arrive by my own grave.

He sits there, talking to my gravestone. He looks pretty sad. He's wearing the strawberry dress and my mouth falls open. He looks so beautiful in it, I'm jealous.

I float next to him. He can't hear me, no one here can hear me. Only the angels can hear me, the rest is deaf to my words. I tried everything already screaming, whispering and just talking. Nothing works. It's one of the things I hate from being dead.

The other things are being dead of course, not being able to breath, unable to pet animals, unable to grab anything and being able to run.

There are some cool things I can do as a ghost too. I can float, eat clouds, pet dead animals and I can summon flowers with a specific colour and on a specific place. There is one thing more I can do. *Speak to the demons that are in the house

The demons that are in our house are called Carlos, Evan and Alex. They are all pretty cool and now are my new friends. We have a lot of laughs together.*

(Don't try this at home)

I hear what he's talking about to me and I smile. He is talking about his week and what good had happened to him. He's just rambling about everything.

And then I dropped my bread in my soup! It tasted good though.

I smile

I need to talk about something else with you Y/n. You are dead for two years now. I still sad at it, but I have found peace with it.

He sniffles.

You did it with a good cause. I'm sorry we couldn't save you, but now we don't take the blame for it. I just miss you. I simply miss you.

What flower would cheer him up? I know it. He loves daisies.

I found mr snowball yesterday. I have him right here. I wanted to show your grave to him.

I start planting daisies around him. It's in the shape of a heart. Tubbo is sitting in the middle of it.

Last thing I wanted to say is that Niki and I are "officially" adopted by Phil. So now I have a father and some siblings.

He smiles, he looks happier then a year ago.

The daisies start sprouting rapidly around him. In a matter of moments he is surrounded by a heart made of daisies. I smile, proud of my own work.

He looks up and then sees all the daisies around him. He looks confused, but then realizes that I'm with him at that moment.

Hey Y/n, I love you.

I love you too.

I whisper that and he doesn't hear me. Just as expected.

The angels above start talking to me that I need to come up. I start floating higher and higher. I wave one last time to Tubbo and then go through the clouds. My last glance at Tubbo is that he's sitting in the middle of the heart I made. He's clearly happy.

He wears no smile, but his body language says that he's happy again.

My heart fills with joy, my happiness is his. I love him.

Read next chapter, I'll explain it there.

Please don't forget to eat, drink and take your medicines.

I love you,

Arwe