Chapter 2.2

TW!!! Death, fighting, a bit of blood and weapons

A/n Wilburs and Techno's dad talks in this font

Y/n POV

Dad? What are you doing here?

*Finishing my mission of killing everyone in that idiot family of course.

You'll have to kill yourself to then you know.*

What?

Wording

Y/n it's not really the time for a lesson of English.

Sure Techno. You have an english major, so why-

But you have to kill me too then, dad.

What? Dad? Why?

Yup, you have your two sons there.

*He wants to grab his sword to kill Will or Techno, but he just sees a broken blade on the ground.*

Wilbur hands me his walki talki,

Give the others a sign to come please. It's building 5.

I press the button.

Come to building 5 please.

We'll be there in a minute.

Meanwhile the man had grabbed my two arrows out of the wall and he is drawing his bow now to shoot us.

*Can you shoot his bow Y/n in two pieces?

Yes

A girl can't fight, have you ever looked? They're useless, look at your mom.

I feel my blood cooking, it's not my mum but I feel that he is very sexist.

I quickly grab an arrow and get ready to shoot. While drawing the bow I feel a slight breeze on my left cheek so I aim a bit more left then I need to without the breeze.

I feel it's perfect.

I let the arrow go and in 5 seconds much things happen.

The man fails to shoot an arrow because I hit the bow and it falls into two pieces and it shoots into his arm.*

Niki and Tubbo arrive and I guide them to a place left and right of us.

Who is it?

Their dad

In the time I broke his bow and guided the rest, Will and Techno had set a step forward and we stand behind him.

The man looks like he doesn't know what to do anymore.

*I dare you to fight me.

What Will, you said you can't fight!*

He can, I'll explain later.

*Of course, but can you give me a sword or something? I need something to fight with of course.

Take mine, I still have my bow.

I give him my sword and I walk back to the rest.

I whisper to Will,

I you say my name I will shoot him to death.*

Thank you Y/n, but I won't need it.

I stand next to Tubbo again.

What will happen?

I don't know, but I trust them

I'm ready

I'm ready too

They are ready and we spilt into two groups, one on the left side and one on the right.

Wilbur POV

Techno whispers,

Good luck

And I focus on the person that calls me my dad.

*He is standing with his sword in his right hand, a small grin on his face, because he thinks I can't fight anymore.

He is wrong, I trained and I'm much better than maybe Tubbo and Niki together. I just don't like doing it on people, people with hopes and dreams, but this man, he crushed them all.

I get ready and move my sword through the air. It's light and moves fast, I feel myself coming in the rhythm and I look at him again.

He isn't that sure anymore, because he sees that I'm comfortable with the sword in my hand and he gets very scared.

He overthinks his life choices something the author does too much, but he is too late. I set a step forward and try to stab my sword in his right side.

He stops the sword with his own, but he lets his protection fall completely and I kick him in his stomach with my boot.

He is up again in a second and tries to spilt my skull with his sword, but I simply step aside and now I hit him with the sharp blade in his left side.

I hit him hard and I hear bones crack. his face becomes white when he realizes that he is deadly wounded. In his last attempt he makes a light wound on my arm, but I hit him one last fatal time.*

This is for mom.

I hope you rot in hell dad.

Techno and I stand side by side.

The light drains out of his eyes.

At least give me a coin to cross the river.

No, that's your punishment for all you did to hurt me and my brother.

*He falls silent, completely dead and I turn around, not wanting to stay here for any moment more.*

Let's go to that house again.

The dad is dead now :), do you think that Wilbur will or can fight now? Place your bets now.

Please don't forget to eat, drink and take your medicines.

I love you,

Arwe