Chapter 3.1

TW!!! Food and weapons

Y/n POV

I walk downstairs and see that Tubbo is balancing a spoon on his nose while he is juggling some oranges.

Bad is looking in the corner, looking very disappointed. Niki is looking shocked and Techno and Will are looking very enthusiastic.

(I HAD TO GOOGLE HOW TO SPELL ENTHUSIASTIC, I HAD TO GOOGLE HOW TO SPELL IT)

After a few minutes, Tubbo stops juggling and lays the oranges on the counter while he is still balancing the spoon on his nose. He takes it off and bows to everyone, everyone is applauding.

Good job Tubbo!

I didn't know you could do that.

After all these years you still know it?

Yup!

For an orphan you are great.

Will pokes Techno in his side,

You are a orphan here, Tubbo has Y/n

*God dammit, you are right. Nooooo my killing streak.

Hey Techno, if you kill yourself you can hold it intact (/j!!!!!)*

During our chit chat, we walk to the kitchen table to have breakfast.

*Will made breakfast, just some bread and cheese, but it's food so we are happy.*

 After breakfast I do the dishes and we get ready to do some work on the field and inside the house.

We have a little meeting downstairs to split the work that we need to do.

So we need like one or two people who can optimize this house and two who get all the food we can preserve and actually preserve that. The rest can work on the fencing and preparing of the farmland.

I would love to help optimise the house, because I can't do something else.

I would like to do some fencing.

I can help Bad if it's okay.

I want to do something with the food

Me too! I would love too!

So I think I should do some fencing too.

So that's fixed, we meet again at noon?

Sure, will see you all then guys.

Techno and Will walk to the hall to prepare to go and Tubbo and Niki stay behind for a second.

So what do we need to take with us to preserve?

I've got no clue

*Like carrots, cucumbers and tomatoes. We still have some food for tonight so ye we done for that.*

Okay, I have written that down here on a paper, here it is Niki.

Thank you a lot Bad, we will start doing stuff in the kitchen after lunch okay?

I'm very okay with that, can you please take Snow with you?

Rat too maybe? She needs fresh air.

Okay!

They leave too and let Bad and me alone at the table.

So what do we need to do?