Chapter 2🌴

"Faster!"

Jin ordered the man above him to thrust his big dick inside him. He was busy in messaging his best friend while having sex in his pent house.

The man above him obliged to his master's request and was sweating and panting heavily. Jin looked at the man above him and shook his head in disbelief. He pushed the man off him and got up from the bed without bothered about him.

"It's useless if you don't know how to use your big dick. You came before me? Get lost!!" Jin said calmly and walked towards his balcony while making a call for his best friend.

The man was about to pass out by how much energy he lost. But he knew that he can't stay any longer here. He dressed up and left the pent house by leaving Kim Seokjin alone.

"Yo Jin, already finished?"

"Finished? He is useless, Minnie."

Jin shouted while placing a cigar between his lips. He used the lighter and puffed out the smoke with a heavy sigh. He opened his eyes to see the beautiful Seoul city glistening with lights. The view was fabulous. He was standing in his glass balcony and was enjoying the view with a cigar in his lips.

Ofcourse naked.

"He was the top in the list. Cheaters. You want some one?"

Jin shook his head negatively. He was not ready to waste his precious time with some other guy who didn't know how to use their big dicks.

"That farmer boy is running in my head. I don't think I can sleep without getting that land." Jin pulled his hair in frustration and was getting anxious by the blocker in his success path.

"Maybe I will send some men there to check on him." Jin who was busy in puffing out his cigarette got an idea.

"No, Minnie. I will go."

Jin threw the cigar on the floor and stomped on his bare feet. He was going to make sure that the poor guy gives him the land.

"You sure? It's a country side, Jin. You can't find any hotels to stay and it's not luxury at all." Jin knew what he was getting into. If he needed, he should be the one on the field. He was not going to trust any of his men who did useless jobs.

"I don't give shits about it. I am not having plans on staying there either. I will comeback with my property within a day." Jin said firmly before hanging up the call. He groaned in frustration by pulling his hair back.

No one had ever disturbed his mind nor his peacefulness. No one ever tried to stand in way of his success. But some small boy was blocking him, and Jin was going to smash him without any evidence.

He wanted to start his dream project within six months, and he had got many people to support this project. He didn't want to waste his time by postponing it.

The next morning Jin was on his way to the Daegu. He knew he needed to do this as quick as possible. He was driving by himself to the place where the farmer boy was living.

"Are you sure, Jin? I can come with you."

"No, Uncle. I will handle this alone. This guy isn't that worth. "

Jin was busy in talking with his uncle Jungkook who happened to know about the news about Jin going to Daegu.

"Just don't take anyone easy, Jin. I will look after the company till you arrive, don't worry."

"Thanks Uncle, I am always thankful for you. I will be back before you know it."

Jin hung the bluetooth call and looked at the surroundings through his car window. He felt some peace while driving through such village. He pressed his window button to lower it and he could feel soft breeze flowing. His bangs were dancing to the rhythm of the wind and he was driving quietly by admiring the view.

He could see that the country side was mainly focused on agriculture. The sugarcane and corn field was dominating the environment.  But he wanted to change it. He wanted people to work for companies and earn a good salary. He knew how many people had given up on agriculture because it wasn't trustworthy.

He had come across news about suicides and deaths of farmers because of debts. He wanted to change it and give them  jobs in big companies. He will make sure to make people work in his companies.

Jin looked at his GPS and saw that he was almost near his location. He stopped his car and looked around to find some house. But to his luck all he could see was trees and farming lands. His wandering eyes halted suddenly when it locked with something.

"I-Is that a farm house?" Jin mumbled and put his gear while accelerating his car towards the house. He was in awe when he found that there was only one house around this area. He couldn't believe how come a person could live in this almost abandoned village which was far away from the city .

The road was not smooth, and it was bumpy. Jin felt like he was going to throw up the pizza that he had before coming here. It took him almost 4 hours to drive to this village.

The farm house was situated in the outskirts of Daegu and he couldn't find any houses nearby. Jin stopped his car and switched off his engine when he reached to the front of the farmhouse. Though the wind was breezing, he could feel the hotness of the sun.

He decided not to spend more time here, since he wasn't used to the Sun. He got down from his car and wore his coolers while looking at the small farm house that looked elegant.

Jin could tell that this farm house was solar powered. He was dumbstruck to find someone in village were using solar powered house.

 He was  dumbstruck to find someone in village were using solar powered house