Chapter 22🌴

"You okay?" Kim Taehyung softly massaged Jin's naked back while Jin was busy in snuggling himself closer to his boyfriend.

It's been two hours since the party, Jin brought Taehyung to his mansion. Things escalated quickly with Jin pulling Taehyung for a hungry kiss with lot more of tongue sucking. One thing led to another, soon Taejin couple found themselves undressing each other and making love in Jin's customized bed.

Jin found amazed by seeing the farmer's stamina and how good the other made him feel. To Jin it more of felt like making love than just having some sex.

Right now Jin and Taehyung were curled up in the large bed naked, with their legs entangled together. Jin pushed his head more on Taehyung's naked chest and controlled himself from crying.

"I don't know. I-I am just used to have him with me forever, you know. He have been with me ever since I was a small boy. Now not having him in my office is something I couldn't digest. But I also know I can't force him to stay and work. He has a life too." Jin admitted with a slight groan. Hearing his Uncle Jungkook retiring broke his heart. Ever since his father's death, Jin had been looking at Jungkook like a brother.

He spent most of his weekends with Jungkook and Jimin. But still he knew that he could do it. Not able to see Jungkook everyday in his office came out as a shock for Jin.

"At least I am happy that I have you." This made Taehyung to stop his soft rubbing and this made Jin to frown a little. He leaned back to see Taehyung's face who was wandering his eyes everywhere.

"What's wrong, farmer?" Taehyung lightly chuckled by hearing the word "Farmer" spelling out from those plump lips. Taehyung sat up on the bed without bothering about his naked body on display to Jin's eyes.

Kim Seokjin mirrored his action and tilted his head in confusion.

"I-I don't know why but I feel like I need to ask this. I missed you a lot. And the farm house looked empty without you. I know that we both were never in good terms. But my heart ached to see you and found myself here. I know that you are not someone who love to commit. But why me? I can't help but doubt at your behavior."

"What's wrong in my behavior?"

"Why did you ask me to be your boyfriend, Mr. Kim? Don't you think we are moving quick?" Taehyung started to speak with his eyes locked with Seokjin's. Kim Seokjin was not sure what answer the farmer was waiting to hear.

"I am not going to lie, farmer. But I despised you at first. I hated you for your guts and your handsomeness. I came to you to get your land. But you must also know that I am not cruel. I love my business but I won't destroy someone's lives just for my sake of success. I admired your passion for farming, and I found myself falling for you.

Yes, I am not into commitments. I tried myself to convince by saying that you are just like other men. But still at the end of the day I missed you. I know we are not like other couple being lovey-dovey but that's what I love about us.

You fight if you don't agree, and I like it. I love for who you are and what you do. I wish to help you but I know your ego won't let me to do it. I admit that you are the first man I had ever lost to and I am not regretting it. And you are the first man that I am trying to commit myself.

I can't commit my whole self to you because I love my work. But I would love to be with beside you. I don't like to keep secrets, so I asked you to be my boyfriend. Now I wonder if your reason for this visit is just because you longed to see me."

Taehyung awkwardly scratched his back of his neck by seeing Seokjin caught him off the guard. He could feel butterflies in his stomach by listening to Jin's confession.

"About that. I came here to inform you about something." Taehyung tried to look everywhere but Kim Seokjin. He didn't know how he was going to say about this.

"I thought you came because you missed me." Jin pouted making Taehyung to softly chuckle at the cute behavior.

"I did."

"Then what's the matter, farmer?"

"I am leaving." Jin's eyes widened by hearing what Taehyung just said. It's been merely only one day, and he was hearing his boyfriend leaving him.

"So soon? Want me to drop you?" Jin knew that he had lots of works and projects to be finished. But he don't think he could go another day without seeing his two favorite persons.

Taehyung shook his head in disapproval.

"I am leaving to England." That was enough for Jin to snap out.

"What?" Taehyung released a heavy sigh and wished he could close his face with his hands. But the tight grip from Jin was making him difficult to escape the situation.

"You are joking right? If you want me to visit the farm house, just say it farmer. You don't have to lie."

Taehyung wished he could laugh at the silly accusations. But the truth was he was going to leave the country.

"I don't want you to come over there just to get disappointed by not seeing me there, Mr.Kim. That's why I came here to inform you about my departure beforehand." Jin frustratingly pushed his hair back by listening to Taehyung.

He couldn't understand what was going on his life anymore.

"Wow? When I asked you to come here, your stupid brain said no. And now you are going somewhere who didn't even invite you? Who's even there in England for you? "

Jin yelled out in frustration making Taehyung to control his laughter. Now this was the Seokjin he had been longing to see. He fell in love with this Seokjin who loved fighting with him.

"If I tell you to come there and live with me in the farm house, will you?" Jin was taken aback by the sudden words. He was dumbstruck by the question. He looked at Taehyung to see if the farmer was joking. But he could see the seriousness in Taehyung's voice. Jin gulped by the intense look that Taehyung was giving him.

"Will you leave everything for me, Mr. Kim?" Again Jin found himself numb without finding an answer to the question.

How could Jin leave the place which he had built for so many years?