Chapter 21🌴

"So you are the guy that Jin was blabbering about?" Kim Taehyung put his glass down on the table and turned aside to see a bunny man smiling at him. He had seen him somewhere but he wasn't quite sure where.

By seeing his outfit and everything he could tell this guy was elder to him.

"I am sorry, but do I know you?" Taehyung bowed his head in respect and asked the man with a slight confusion. He heard the other guy giving soft giggles before reaching his hands for a handshake.

"I am Jungkook, Jin's uncle and Jimin's boyfriend." Taehyung immediately stood up from the chair and shook his hands with respect. After their small make out session from the conference room, Taehyung and Jin spent their day by scrolling through all the images and videos on Taehyung's phone.

Later in the evening, Jin brought Taehyung to the small party that was happening in his Uncle's house. As much as Jin loved to be with his boyfriend, the businessmen seemed to take him away from his lover.

Taehyung was left alone in the party by drinking water, and waiting for his boyfriend to show up. But he was finally glad that he got someone to speak with. Everyone in this party looked at him weirdly and he felt like he was out of place.

"Hi, I am Kim Taehyung." Jungkook gave a small nod and both sat on the chair while trying to have a small conversation.

"You are famous here, Taehyung. I have heard a lot about you from my boyfriend. It seems like Jin seemed to talk nothing to him but about you." Taehyung felt like he was blushing by the compliment. He never thought Jin would remember him but here he was listening to the rambles that Jin was giving.

"Happy to know that, sir." Jungkook shook his head in disapproval.

"You can call me, Mr. Jeon or Jungkook. But seriously it's been a long time since I have seen Jin like this." A heavy sigh left Jungkook's lips and his eyes locked with his nephew who was busy in talking with some men about projects.

Taehyung followed his eyes and soon it landed on his boyfriend who looked little uncomfortable around there.

"He used to be a lovely boy. But after Joonie's death, he completely changed. I can't blame him though, you know. At such young age he was burdened with a large company. Many thought it would be easy to manipulate him and snatch the properties.

But I must say that he worked so hard to be here. He is indeed a talented boy but many saw him as a cold-hearted person. He portrayed himself like that, but deep inside he was afraid. To hide the fear, he changed into someone whom he didn't know." Taehyung was listening carefully to Jungkook's words. He looked at Jin's uncle who turned his attention towards him.

"But I can see the change in him after his little visit from your farm house. I don't know what happened there, but it warms my heart by seeing my nephew smiling once again. Not the forced one but a genuine smile.

I can see that he is finally trying to get to know his true self and removing the mask that he had been using to protect himself from others." Jungkook placed the glass on the table before leaving a heavy sigh. His eyes locked with Taehyung's and he gave a soft smile at the farmer.

"If you both ever end up together, don't let him go Taehyung. He is a gem hidden under a rock. With your love I hope you bring him back." Jungkook gave a soft pat on Taehyung's shoulder with a bunny smile. The farmer didn't know what to say but still he simply nodded to the elder's words.

"Oh Jungkook, I have been searching for you everywhere. Why the heck is this party?" Jungkook giggled by listening to his boyfriend's whining. But he loved seeing a whiny Jimin who would be clinging to him like a Koala. He pulled Jimin by his waist and kissed those pouty lips.

Taehyung felt himself blushing by how the Jikook couple were in public.

"Will soon you know, Sweety. It was good talking with you, Taehyung. Hope we meet often."

"Me too, Mr. Jungkook." Taehyung bid Jungkook and Jimin with a rectangular smile and saw the couple walking to the center of the house.

The party wasn't that big. It included only few men and less decorations with few helium balloons hanging in the air.

"Gentlemen, thank you for accepting my invitation and coming here despite your busy schedules." Jungkook gained the guest's attention with Jimin by his side. Everyone who were busy in speaking started to listen to the host of this party.

"What did Uncle spoke to you?" Jin nudged Taehyung whose eyes were fixed on Jungkook. He shrugged his shoulders like it was nothing unusual. His hands casually circled Jin's waist and held him tighter when he felt some eyes on his boyfriend.

Jin didn't seemed to bother about it. He just let Taehyung to do anything to him, and he started to pay attention to his best friend and his uncle Jungkook.

"I don't like to beat around the bush. I am stepping down from my position from Kim enterprises." A lots of gasps echoed through out the party room. Jimin, Taehyung and mostly Jin was shocked to hear this. He couldn't believe that his Uncle would hide such big thing from him.

"I know it's out of the blue. But I am willing to spend my time with my boyfriend whom soon I will be tying my knot with. I apologize for not bringing it notice to you in the first place, Seokjin. This is something that Jimin too didn't know. But I hope you accept my resignation. And I will always be with my nephew and the handsome CEO Kim Seokjin."

Jin was more than shocked to hear his Uncle's words. Never did he expect this from Jungkook. But he knew that his uncle needed his own privacy. He could see how much stress his uncle was going under by working with him.

He knew that he was not in the place to make Jungkook to stay further for few years. But deep inside Jin was broken to see his uncle moving away from him.