Chapter 39🌴

"Mr. Kim Seokjin, may we know why there is a drift with Kim Enterprises showing interest on farming suddenly?" The reporter asked Kim Seokjin who was seated in the center of the hall. Jin moved front and held the mic just above his lips. He cleared his throat before answering the question.

"As you all know, Kim Enterprises has reached it's success all over the South Korea. It's well known for it's establishment of big projects and by giving employment opportunities for young people.

But I don't want my company to have only invest on buildings. Though it had helped many unemployed people, it still had way more to go. And instead of making people work under a closed environment, we brought a new idea with open surroundings.

We wanted our projects to step on the boundaries that most people aren't welcomed for.

Agriculture is the main source of food and most of the items that we are consuming is coming from farming. But we never paid attention to that.

And I want to repay my thankfulness by providing jobs in the farming field. I have also raised funds from all over the world to support farming and the farmers who had left their jobs because of debts and worst harvest seasons.

My company's new project will focus on supplying goods and essential equipment without using any artificial fertilizers. There will be special workshops conducted on behalf of our company for the college students who would love to take up farming as their passion in the future.

It's free and of course you could afford it in online."

"Mr. Seokjin, may I know how you got this idea? After all most businessmen enjoy destroying lands but your initiative is something different."

Kim Seokjin left a soft chuckle by hearing the reporter's question.

" No offense taken. I was just like that once how you mentioned. But it all changed when I came across someone special. My husband is a farmer and with him I have learned so many things regarding agriculture.

This field is something that many won't look for it but I want to bring it up to all to know about the importance. It's easy to destroy something, but I realized that how many years it would take to grow something.

There's a beautiful quote by Brenda Schoepp who said, "My grandfather used to say that once in your life you need a doctor, a lawyer, a policeman and a preacher, but every day, three times a day, you need a farmer."

Without farmers there is no food. Only when they get down on the field, we will survive. They just don't grow crops, but they are growing lives. A farm is not just a land, it's more like a family. And I don't believe there's ever a beautiful life than a life in the farm house.

Farming, the other side of the world that's been disappearing lately. And it's okay if we can't plow the field, but we can sow the seeds. By sowing, I mean spreading the awareness and letting people know about the beauty of farming and it's importance in this world for us to survive.

Agriculture is not a job to be ashamed of but rather to keep our heads up proudly with the thought of helping lives out there. I hope to see many young people shows their interest in farming that saves our mother earth. Thank you!!"

With that Seokjin stood up from his seat and started to walk out of the conference room with reporters chasing him and trying to get photos and interviews. But Kim Seokjin ignored them and walked into his car before closing the doors locked.

"Fuck!" Kim Seokjin cursed before pulling his hair back and loosen his tie around his neck. He knew that giving an interview wasn't easy. Finally he felt some relief after knowing that his job was done.

Though Kim Seokjin said that he would give up his company for his husband, Kim Taehyung denied it. He was not going to let Jin to walk out of the company that he had built with blood, sweat and tears.

That was the reason why Kim Seokjin was still the CEO of Kim Enterprises. Though the company's projects and motives were completely different from his previous works.

Kim Seokjin started to spend his money on the farming lands and encouraged the farmers who had given up on agriculture. He provided the needs and all the materials that was needed. Kim Seokjin with the help of his husband started to raise funds for agriculture and they were happy with the amount they were receiving.

Kim Seokjin groaned when he felt his phone ringing. He lazily grabbed his phone but soon his face filled with a wide smile by seeing the video call from his husband. He immediately switched on and giggled when he saw their two year old daughter reaching her hands for him and gooing at him.

"Aww hi baby, you saw daddy?" Jin cooed at his girl who was giggling and showing her four teeth mouth. She was looking beautiful with the cute two pony tails.

"Who did your hair, beautiful?"

"That would be me." Jin laughed when he saw his husband trying to hold the phone straight since their daughter was trying to grab it.

"Hush there, Summer. So we saw the interview." Jin blushed by his husband's voice. He knew that his husband had told him that they would be watching the live news of his interview.

"I am glad it's over, farmer." Jin said and leaned back on his seat tiredly making Taehyung to laugh. He could see his husband's tiredness.

"Well, I will give you a special massage when you come back." Jin's eyes widened by the request.

"Oh shut up, farmer. Not infront of our girl." Jin cutely warned but they both knew that he didn't mean it. Jin was having his eyes fixed on his daughter who was drooling over Tae's shirt and clapping her small hands happily.

"I will be there before night. Jimin would take up the company for some months." Taehyung nodded to his husbands words.

The Jikook couple had a beautiful boy, Ivan after few months of Jin's first born. They both had children to take care of along with their husbands. So Jimin and Jin used to shift to take up the position of Kim Enterprises. They had an agreement to look after the company for every few months alternatively.

And it was going well. Soon Jin hung the call with a smile plastered on his face.

He was thankful that he had a driver to pick and drop him off. He don't think he could drive from Seoul to Daegu all by himself after his interview.

It's been two years since Jin had taken up the initiative to improve agricultural field. He was happy with his progress. Though at first many didn't show up in his workshops, he was happy with minimum numbers.

Kim Seokjin had set up his companies in certain foreign countries where he had received much welcome from the others. Kim Taehyung's student Park Bogum, from England had also helped them to join students from all over the Europe.

Now Kim Seokjin couldn't wait to reach their farm house and spend his night with his family.

---