Chapter 31🌴

Kim Taehyung was walking around his field after having breakfast. He missed this place so much and he was happy to be back here. He smiled when his eyes locked with his best friend Jung Hoseok, who was talking with the crops.

He looked around to find his boyfriend only to frown a little.

"Hobi, did you see Mr. Kim?" Hoseok who was busy in smelling the scent of the soil stood up and furrowed his eyebrows by looking around.

"He told that he would visit here once he took bath." Taehyung nodded and looked at his watch to see that it's been almost an hour since they came from the farm house.

"Why is he taking long?" Taehyung murmured himself and decided to go look for his boyfriend. After informing Hoseok, Taehyung jogged to the hen house by having thoughts that Jin had visited here.

But to his luck, he couldn't spot his boyfriend in the hen house either. He quickly walked to his farm house with little bit of nervousness creeping in his skin. He knew that Jin was pregnant and his mind started to think several bad things about pregnancy and Jin's well being.

Taehyung gained his breath only when he heard the sound of shower coming from the bathroom. With a heavy relief Taehyung walked into their bedroom and found their bathroom being locked.

He could hear several cursing coming from Jin, but it's not weird though. Since Taehyung used to hear Jin speaking bad words every minute. He sat on their bed, for Jin to come out.

Taehyung was losing his patience when it's been almost ten minutes after his arrival here. The sound of the water was stopped but there were no sign of his boyfriend coming out.

He stood up from the bed and walked to the bathroom before slightly knocking on the door.

"Mr. Kim, are you alright?" Taehyung asked with a concern and he was returned with some incoherent words from Jin. He could hear some shuffling sounds inside the bathroom letting Taehyung know that Jin was okay.

"Open the door, Mr. Kim. I am getting anxious." Taehyung softly knocked on the door once again and he released his breath when he saw the door knob twisting. He stepped back a little to allow Jin to open it.

Once the door was opened, Kim Taehyung was blessed with the sight of Jin's naked body and the big belly standing proudly. Taehyung's eyes wandered down only to frown by seeing a towel wrapped around his waist.

Kim Taehyung shamelessly checked out his boyfriend and he could tell that Jin hadn't taken a bath.

"You still didn't finish your shower?"

"I can only finish if I started in the first place, farmer." Jin murmured making Taehyung to raise his eyebrow in confusion. He walked inside the bathroom to which Jin didn't stop him. He looked around and his eyes locked with the cup board in front of the mirror where there were pairs of scissors and trimmer.

"What were you doing all this time, Mr. Kim? It's almost noon." Taehyung turned his attention to his boyfriend to see the cute pout on that chubby face. Jin gulped by looking everywhere to find an answer to reply to his boyfriend's question.

"I-I was j-just." Jin stopped his words and released a heavy sigh by closing his eyes. Taehyung didn't like how Jin was getting almost emotional.

"You can tell me anything, Mr. Kim. Do you need anything?" And Jin pouted even more by this. He cursed himself for not able to do this by himself. Jin licked his dry lips and looked at the trimmer and scissors on the cup board before looking at Taehyung with puppy eyes.

"Y-You know with this belly I can't see my toes at all." Jin pointed his finger at his belly to which Taehyung nodded and waited for his boyfriend to continue further more.

"I-I can't groom myself." Jin whispered lowly making Taehyung to understand.

"Now what can I do for you to make that pout go away?" Taehyung cooed at his boyfriend who instantly blushed red by the question. He knew that he can trust the farmer.

"C-Can you trim my hair d-down there? I-I can't reach down." Jin shyly removed his towel that was covering his bottom half and revealed the unevenly trimmed pubic hair. Taehyung tried not to laugh by how cute his boyfriend was.

"And you are feeling shy to ask me this? I am your boyfriend, Mr. Kim. It's not like I haven't see you naked before." Taehyung shook his head and carefully made Jin to sit on the toilet seat before gathering all the tools.

Jin was feeling lightly embarrassed to have Taehyung touch there. It's not like they haven't had sex before. But this was their first time to have their partner groom the other.

"I never knew you would shave down there." Kim Taehyung tried to talk casually to let Jin know that this wasn't awkward. It's a couple thing and there was nothing to be shy about.

"Well, I am someone who is active in sex life, farmer. I want to be pretty and look clean without hair when I have sex."

"I didn't ask for your past sex relationship information, Mr. Kim. And it would be great if you erase those and keep ours in your memory." Jin smirked by seeing his boyfriend getting jealous.

"Someone's jealous." Jin teased his boyfriend who suddenly locked his eyes with him. Jin felt goosebumps by the intense look and tried so hard not to get turned on.

"Plus it's only me. Why do you have to do this now? With your pregnancy." Taehyung tried to carefully trim down the hair making sure that his boyfriend was not feeling any pain or cramp with this position.

"I-I don't want to be a turn off for you." Jin said and bit his lips nervously. He knew that with pregnancy he had gained lot of weight, and had been eating without counting. He was someone who always took care of his body and maintained a good figure.

Taehyung reached for Jin's chin and made him to look at his eyes. He didn't like how his boyfriend was feeling insecure about this.

"Let me say, Mr. Kim. You will never be a turn off. In fact your big belly makes me get horny by knowing the fact that I was the reason for your round tummy and your plump ass. If you weren't pregnant right now, I would be pounding into you mercilessly till you forget your name."

Jin blushed heavily by listening to those words. He could say that the farmer was speaking the truth and Taehyung loved him no matter what. Jin softly nodded and pecked his boyfriend's lips making Taehyung to chuckle by the cuteness.

Soon the couple found themselves in the bath tub playing with air bubbles after cleaning. Jin was happily enjoying his time while Taehyung was sitting behind him and rubbing the bar all over Jin's back to get him cleaned.

It was a normal day for the Taejin couple, yet they always made it romantic at the end of the day.