Chapter 15- Slatium

It had been a few weeks since Elliana and Fred sorted things out. Spring had made its way to Diagon alley as june approached. Nobody had heard from Arianna since the night she was with Fred.

The idea of Arianna disappearing worried Elliana. She had a feeling something was up, she just couldn't figure out what.

"5 galleons please." Elliana smiled at the customer and passed them their supplies as they paid.

She loved working at the joke shop, nothing could change that.

"Elliana! Mind helping the customer by the firework shelves?" George yelled across the shop over the loud noise.

Elliana nodded and left the till to walk over to the man.

"How can I help you sir?" Elliana asked politely. Wow, she was such a people person. Too much for her own good. Wonder how she ended up in ravenclaw.

"I was curious how much it would be to get 5 packs of fireworks." The man asked, smiling at her.

"That'll be 15 galleons sir." Elliana beamed at him.

"Thank you young lady." The man spoke, grabbing fireworks off the shelf as she walked back to the till.

Elliana was exhausted. Not only had she been working non stop the past few months, but her and Fred's 10 month anniversary was tomorrow, on June 3. Elliana's birthday was also coming up on the 16th of June, but that wasn't as important to her. She would be turning 18 very soon.

"Lovely job you're doing love." Fred beamed at her at she walked by. His voice still sent butterflies through her stomach.

Everything between her and Fred was perfect again. She stopped seeing the sight of Arianna on top of Fred a few weeks ago and was finally feeling fine again.

Not only that but Fred also took Elliana on several dates. They had several new amazing memories.

Things were too good to be true.

"Thank you for coming!" Elliana grinned at their last customer of the day as he walked out. She turned around and sat down on the counter instantly; her legs were killing her.

"What a day!" George panted, walking over to Elliana, Fred walking next to him."I'm getting water." George finished and then walked up to the apartment.

"Hi Freddie!" Elliana spoke with happiness and energy, per usual. Her voice made Fred's heart melt everytime.

"Why do you have to be so cute?" Fred grinned, playing with her fingers and standing in front of her.

"And why do you have to be so perfect?" Elliana giggled, kissing Fred. He kissed back gently.

"Far from perfect love." Fred laughed and kissed her forehead once.

"Well in my eyes, you're perfect." Elliana giggled once more as Fred kissed her cheek.

Fred pulled Elliana into a hug and held her close. After a long day of work this was what Elli needed.

"We should throw a party this weekend." Fred smirked at Elliana, meeting her gaze. She smirked back; Elliana and Fred always threw the best parties. They always included each house. Well, all but slytherin at the time.

"And where do we do that?" Elliana smiled mischievously.

"We can rearrange the joke shop. Take the shelves out for a night this weekend and decorate. Should only take a few hours if we use magic.

Elliana loved the idea of a party. She could see her friends once more. Plus, she hadn't been, or thrown a party with Fred in forever. She used to be fun at parties, but now she was even better.