Chapter 29-365 days:)

Elliana woke slowly. She glanced up and saw Fred still sleeping, his arms wrapped around her. She cuddled into him more.

It was probably only 7:30 at the moment. Fred usually woke up at 8:00.

Elliana was tempted to get up and shower, but she wasn't sure if she could walk; she could also feel her wrists ache from the ropes last night. Bloody hell.

Elliana sat up gently, making sure not to wake Fred. She slid to the edge of the bed and threw on sweatpants and a hoodie. Here goes nothing.

Elliana stood slowly, trying to see if her legs could hold her. She gripped the bed frame to support herself as she stood. Her legs ached and were shaking, barely even able to hold her up.

She didn't want to miss out of work today, so she tried her best to walk. She went a couple steps before leaning against the wall quietly; bloody hell what did he do to her.

Elliana sighed, accepting her fate. She sat back down on the bed and laid down on Fred's chest again. He was definitely going to be teasing her about this for a long while.

Elliana fell back asleep until 8:00 when Fred's alarm went off. They usually both got up at 8:00 so they just used the same alarm.

Fred reached over and turned it off. He wrapped his arms around Ellianas shoulders and looked down at her as she woke up.

"Good morning beautiful." He said.

Elliana smiled at him and then cuddled into him more. She was dreading the moment he found out she couldn't walk.

"Good morning Freddie." She responded. He kissed the top of her head and sat up slowly.

Fred glanced at Elliana's neck and smirked before looking down and laughing. Elliana jokingly slapped the back of his head. She already knew there were loads of hickeys.

Fred stood up, walking over to his dresser. He put on his work clothing and cologne per usual. He then glanced over at Elliana.

"You're joking." He said in disbelief. Elliana was sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for Fred to realize she wasn't getting ready. Clearly he realized she couldn't walk either. "You can't even stand?" He asked.

Elliana bit her lip and said nothing. She was quite embarrassed, but was happy to see Fred proud of himself.

Fred gave a smirk before running at Elliana and tackling her on the bed. They both laughed as he pulled her on top of him and kissed her.

"Fred 1, Elliana 0." He said. He stood up smirking and kissed her cheek once. He smiled at the comforting smell she always had. The smell of sweets.

Elliana bit her lip and went to stand up.

"You don't think you're actually coming to work today?" Fred asked, still grinning.

Elliana raised her eyebrows and realized she actually couldn't stand, so it would be pointless to try.

"Do you mind if I miss out for today?" Elliana asked.

"Of course not. It's technically my fault so." Fred said laughing. "Don't forget our weekend plans though." He added.

This weekend was her and Fred's one year. How could she forget it?

"I would never forget that." Elliana grinned. Fred walked over and kissed her forehead.

Elliana put her hair into a ponytail band smiled up at him.

"Thank you Freddie." Elliana said.

"For what?" Fred asked.