Chapter 18- Saturday night

It had been a week since Fred had met the Esther's family; the work week was surprisingly calm despite the fact that everybody was getting excited for the party Fred, Elli and George were throwing the upcoming weekend.

The joke shop was cleared of its shelves and counters. It was now basically empty. There was a music station set up in the corner by the bar but that was it.

"How about this?" Elliana questioned, waving her wand and creating golden decorations around the shop. She covered the bar with cute small lights.

"I love it!" Fred and George spoke in unison, glancing around. The place looked absolutely amazing.

The party was due to start in 3 hours, and Elliana hadn't even picked out an outfit.

"Do you 2 mind getting the drinks? I have to go meet mione. We're going to a muggle store." Elliana asked politely across the room as she rearranged some decorations.

"Oh course not love. Have fun." Fred smiled, glancing over at Elliana.

She ran over and hugged him, finishing with a soft kiss.

Elliana still melted at Fred's touch. She was beyond in love with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elliana returned from shopping with Hermione an hour before the party started. She wouldn't let Fred see her outfit until then so her and Hermione got ready for the remaining hour.

"How do I look?" Elliana asked Hermione, staring at herself in the mirror of Fred's room. They were in Fred's room getting for the party now, and Ginny was soon to join them.

"Elliana you look stunning!" Ginny and Hermione said in unison. Ginny was literally just walking in the door at the time.

Elliana was wearing a tightly fitted black tank top. The straps crossed in the back and looked completely gorgeous on her. She matched this top with black ripped jeans and flats. She was trying to look casual, yet gorgeous. Her hair was curled and brought out her beautiful emerald green eyes. She wore eyeliner and mascara aswell.

"You aswell!" Elliana giggled, turning to look at Hermione and Ginny. Ginny was wearing a beautiful red top and black leggings whereas Hermione was wearing a cute short, black dress.

"Not as good as you." Hermione complimented Elliana as she threw her hair up. Elliana admired both of their outfits and looked at the clock.

"Party is starting." Elliana smiled, glancing at them both. "Harry and Ron are coming yes?" She asked.

"Of course they are!" Ginny responded, swinging the door open and guiding the girls out of the room.

They walked into the living room where they saw Harry, Ron, Fred and George all sitting and talking. They could hear music from the shop below and people dancing and talking.

"Woah.." Ron mumbled, glancing at Hermione. She simply giggled. Ginny and Elliana gave each other a look and laughed. Ron was such an idiot.

"Well don't you look beautiful." Fred spoke, walking up to Elliana, looking her up and down. He kissed her and leaned to her ear and whispered, "we'll be having some fun later. You're way to irresistible love."

Elliana felt herself blush. She was quite excited for what Fred had coming for her.

"Thanks Harry I know I look great." Ginny snarled, and everybody laughed. Harry was completely out of breath. He was staring at Ginny like he'd never seen anything so beautiful. He went red when he noticed everybody staring.

"Well what are we waiting for?" Elliana asked before running and hopping down the stairs to the amazingly decorated shop. The bar was lit up in the corner and there were so soooo many people in the room.