𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐬'𝐬 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐭. 2

I still can't believe that Miss Soyeon did that for me, I enjoyed my stay there. The room that she got for me is luxurious and I didn't expect that I will stay there for two days. It was a truly immersive experience that left me with unforgettable memories.

Throughout my stay, Miss Soyeon made sure every detail was taken care of. From the personalized welcome note to the thoughtful surprises left in my room, her attention to detail was impeccable. It was evident that she wanted me to have the best possible experience during my time there.

As my stay came to an end, I couldn't help but feel a mix of emotions. Grateful for the incredible hospitality and sad to leave such a luxurious haven, I knew that this experience would forever hold a special place in my heart. Miss Soyeon's kindness and generosity had made my stay truly unforgettable. She's amazing, right?

Enough of the previous thoughts, let's return to the present. I find myself in a club alongside Soyeon. She expressed a desire to be here, and I am uncertain of her sudden inclination towards drinking. Perhaps she simply wants to relax, or maybe there is an underlying issue. I cannot say for certain.

This is my inaugural experience in a club, and truth be told, I did not have a desire to be here. However, considering the potential dangers that exist in such an environment, with numerous unpredictable individuals present, I agreed to accompany her. Being by her side offers a sense of security, and with my knowledge of martial arts and hapkido, I feel confident in my ability to protect her.

I allow my gaze to wander across the surroundings. Bodies entwined in a sensual manner catch my eye, while the pulsating strobe lights and deep bass of the music create a disorienting sensation.

I am not a consumer of alcohol; it simply does not appeal to me. It would have been preferable if non-alcoholic beverages were available, but unfortunately, they are not. Thus, I find myself seated, observing as Miss Soyeon takes another sip of her drink.

It may seem peculiar, but I find myself unable to avert my gaze from her. She possesses a stunning allure. While both she and my boss exude charm, there is an added charisma and sensuality to Soyeon's beauty. There is something about her that captivates me.

Lost in my thoughts, I fail to realize that I have momentarily drifted off. It is only when she snaps her fingers in front of my face that I snap back to reality, greeted by a playful expression on her face.

"Are you alright?" she chuckles.

Wow! That's the first time I've heard her giggle. I've never seen her smile or heard her laugh before because she always seems so serious.

"Oh, yeah, I was just... um..." I shake my head, trying to come up with an excuse.

She raises her eyebrows, silently questioning me.

"It's nothing, Miss Park." I feel my face turn red with embarrassment as I nervously rub the back of my neck. "Just ignore me."

"Alright, if you say so."

"Yuqi!" I immediately look up to see who called my name.

"Lucas?"

He responds with a giggle. "Yes, it's me, princess." He then pulls me into a hug.

"Stop calling me that!" I whine, and he playfully pinches my left cheek.

"You'll always be a princess to me."

"Aigoo! You're still cheesy. You haven't changed at all," I laugh. "So, how are you?" I ask him.

"I'm good. How about you?"

"I'm good too," I reply with a grin.

"You still look as beautiful as ever."

"Hajima! It's embarrassing," I chuckle, and he joins in.