𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Suggested ♡

Suggested ♡

At six o'clock in the morning, Minnie finds herself feeling bored as her parents are away for a business meeting, leaving her alone at home. Seeking some fresh air, she decides to take a walk outside. Minnie dresses casually, wearing an oversized purple t-shirt and short shorts. As she strolls around the area, she enjoys the refreshing air, with no one else around due to the early hour. The surroundings are filled with trees and colorful flowers.

After a few minutes of walking, Minnie comes across a bench and decides to take a seat. Suddenly, a young child approaches her, holding a bicycle.

"Excuse me, miss," he says with a smile.

"Hello, what can I help you with, young one?"

"Somebody asked me to give this to you, and I agreed. She's as pretty as you," the adorable child says, handing Minnie a letter. Minnie chuckles at the boy's words and accepts the letter from his small hands.
"Who gave you this?"

"It's a secret, miss. Goodbye!" he says as he climbs onto his bicycle and rides away.

The boy's words leave Minnie curious about who he was referring to. Intrigued, she opens the letter and begins to read its contents.

"𝑲𝒊𝒎 𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆, 𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝑴𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌."

- 𝑪.𝑴

"CM?" she mumbles to herself.

As Minnie ponders over the boy's words, the mention of a mysterious "she" catches her attention. Her curiosity intensifies, and she finds herself contemplating whether she should go and find out more. After all, it wouldn't hurt to go to the park, right? It's just a short walk away.

With her cellphone in hand, Minnie stands up and makes her way towards the park. The distance is easily manageable, as it's only a few blocks away. After a few minutes, she arrives at the park.

Her gaze wanders aimlessly until it lands on a figure that instantly captures her attention. In order to get a clearer view of the person, Minnie walks towards them slowly, her eyes widening in surprise. As she gets closer, she suddenly comes to a halt, her heart pounding with realization. She has recognized the person who is waiting for her.

"Oh my! I wish I hadn't come. I should've known," Minnie mutters to herself, regret filling her voice.

On the green grass, Minnie spots a familiar black-haired girl waiting for her. Their eyes meet, and the girl greets Minnie with a warm smile. However, Minnie's reaction is quite different. She abruptly turns around and starts walking away from the girl.

"Min, where are you going?!" the girl calls out, stopping Minnie in her tracks. Minnie frowns and turns her head to face the girl.