𝐖𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠

𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐣𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐣𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

I'm here in the restaurant with my best friends, all six of us. Miyeon was on my left, Soyeon was on my right, and the three in front of me were Yuqi, Minnie, and Shuhua.

We talked about a variety of topics, including school, our past experiences together, our upcoming trip to Busan, and many others.

We're having a great time catching up right now because we can barely talk or meet up due to our hectic schedules. That's why we're here, just hanging out and enjoying each other's company.

We've been friends for a long time, and being with them gives me an incredible sense of happiness and contentment.

Back in the present, my friend Miyeon, who was sitting next to me, abruptly changed the subject to my "love life".

"So Soojin, how would you know if that person is meant for you?" she asked, the five of them looked at me while smiling.

"Well, when he comes, I'll know". I replied.

"And how about that?" Minnie inquired, frowning.

"Signs," I simply reply, eliciting a laugh from the five of them.

Yuqi was taken aback. "Signs?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I need."

"All right, let's put it to the test," Soyeon said, and we all looked at her. "What is your lucky number, Soojin?"

"Three" I replied while smiling.

"Okay, let's test it, the third person who will pass right in front of us is the person who is meant for you, so I'll count one to three," Soyeon continued.

"All right then, let's do it," I said with a chuckle.

They all count, "One!" a guy with glasses passes by, "Two!" a couple passes right in front of us, making us laugh.

"Hold it, guys," Shuhua said, rising from her seat.

"Yah! Shu, you're blocking the view," Minnie responds with a chuckle. Shuhua immediately returns to her seat, giggling.

"Three," she comes to a halt, and at that moment, a man walks right in front of us, looking for an open seat, and I recognize him.

"Wait a minute, that's Hui!" your chemistry professor's classmate If my memory serves me correctly," said Miyeon.

"Oh, Soosoo is blushing" Soyeon teased, and all of us just laughed in return.

//

Now, I am at the school grounds with Miyeon and Minnie, working on our project together since the three of us are classmates.

Soyeon, Yuqi, and Shuhua, on the other hand, are not in our class as they are still in their junior year while we are in our senior year.