𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐲𝐬

| Inspired by the song Gotta Go My Own Way by Vanessa Hudgens & Zac Efron

^•。⁠・⁠/⁠/⁠ε⁠/⁠/⁠・⁠。•^

In a small town called Harmonyville, there lived two best friends named Minnie and Miyeon. They had grown up together, sharing countless adventures and dreams. Their bond was unbreakable, and they believed that nothing could ever come between them.

As they entered their teenage years, Miyeon discovered her passion for music and singing. Her voice was like magic, captivating everyone who heard it. Minnie, on the other hand, had a natural talent for basketball. She was the star player of their high school team and had dreams of playing professionally one day.

One fateful day, Miyeon received an invitation to audition for a prestigious music academy in the big city. It was an opportunity of a lifetime, a chance to pursue her dreams and take her talent to new heights. Excitement filled her heart, but at the same time, she felt a pang of sadness knowing that this would mean leaving Minnie behind.

Miyeon hesitated to share the news with Minnie, fearing that it would change everything between them. But as days turned into weeks, she couldn't keep it a secret any longer. With a heavy heart, she finally mustered the courage to tell Minnie about her audition.

Minnie was shocked and hurt by the news. She couldn't imagine a life without Miyeon by her side. They had always been inseparable, and the thought of being apart was unbearable. However, deep down, she knew that she couldn't stand in the way of Miyeon's dreams.

As the days went by, they spent every moment together, cherishing their time as if it were their last. They laughed, they cried, and they made memories that would last a lifetime. But the impending separation loomed over them like a dark cloud.

The day of Miyeon's audition arrived, and Minnie accompanied her to the city. She wanted to be there to support her, even though it tore her apart inside. Miyeon stepped onto the stage, her voice filling the auditorium with pure emotion. The judges were mesmerized by her talent, and she was offered a spot at the academy.

Miyeon's heart swelled with joy and excitement, but as she looked into Minnie's eyes, she saw the pain and sadness reflected back at her. She knew that she had to make a choice - to follow her dreams or to stay with the person she loved most in the world.

With tears streaming down her face, Miyeon made the hardest decision of her life. She realized that she had to go her own way, not just for herself, but also for Minnie. She couldn't let her dreams be overshadowed by guilt and regret.

As Miyeon embarked on her journey at the music academy, Minnie focused on her basketball career. They both poured their hearts into their respective passions, finding solace in the pursuit of their dreams. They kept in touch, supporting each other from afar, but the distance between them was undeniable.

Years passed, and they achieved great success in their chosen paths. Miyeon became a renowned singer, captivating audiences around the world with her soulful voice. Minnie, too, made a name for herself in the basketball world, playing for a professional team.

One day, fate brought them back together in their hometown of Harmonyville. They crossed paths at a local charity event, and as they looked into each other's eyes, all the memories and emotions came rushing back. It was as if time had stood still, and they were transported back to their carefree teenage years.

They realized that despite the years apart, their bond was still as strong as ever. They had both grown and changed, but their love for each other remained constant. They knew that they couldn't go on living separate lives any longer.

In a moment of clarity, both made a pact to always support each other's dreams, no matter the cost. They understood that true love meant allowing each other to grow and pursue their passions, while still being there to catch each other when they fell.

They learned that sometimes, going your own way doesn't mean leaving someone behind, but rather finding a way to walk side by side, supporting each other every step of the way.

As the sun set over Harmonyville, they stood on a hill, overlooking their beloved town. They knew that their love story was far from over, and that together, they could conquer anything that came their way. And with that, they embraced their future, ready to face whatever challenges and adventures lay ahead.