𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡

In the library, I found myself on a quest to find someone very special to me

In the library, I found myself on a quest to find someone very special to me. This person happened to be my ultimate crush, the one who had occupied my thoughts and captured my heart for quite some time. I couldn't help but be mesmerized by her stunning beauty and charismatic aura. Her eyes were like windows to her soul, and her facial features were simply breathtaking. Every aspect of her fascinated me, and I couldn't resist being drawn to her in every way possible.

She was known to everyone as the "Thai Goddess," a title that I couldn't argue with because she truly embodied the grace and beauty of a goddess. Everyone on campus desired to talk to her, befriend her, or even date her, including the campus heartthrobs. However, their attempts were in vain, as she rarely engaged in conversations with anyone except for her four stunning best friends, who were also popular figures on campus.

Every day, I found myself setting up in the library, observing her from a distance. Some might call it stalking, but I didn't care because my admiration for her was genuine. I had learned her patterns and knew when she would come to the library to study. Sometimes she would arrive with her friends, and other times she would come alone. It was during these moments that I would steal glances, captivated by her presence.

I know for a fact that a girl like her will never like me. What would you expect from a nerd? And, besides, maybe she likes guys more than girls, or maybe she does, but not the type of girl I am.

I attempted to approach her on multiple occasions while we were on campus, but unfortunately, my attempts were unsuccessful. Each time, I found myself in the same predicament, unable to utter a word as if my mouth was sealed shut.

As a result, I made the conscious decision to refrain from approaching her. Perhaps, one day, she will take notice of me or initiate a conversation, but I am aware that this is unlikely to happen. While she may appear in my dreams, the reality is that she will not engage with me.

My thoughts were interrupted when I spotted her searching for something, although I was uncertain of what exactly. The sight of her caused me great agitation, resulting in flushed cheeks and a racing heart.

What should I do now? I'm about to pass out.

My crush is here, she's so pretty (as always) and she is alone, she's not with her friends.

Her blonde hair complements her appearance so perfectly that she bears a striking resemblance to a real-life Barbie doll. I steal a quick glance at her, but I am hesitant for her to catch sight of me, so I shield my face behind the book in front of me. The nerves coursing through me are overwhelming, leaving me unsure of how to proceed.

Calm down Miyeon, calm yourself, just do the inhale and the exhale thing. I said to myself.

I breathe out and feel like I'm calming down a little, but then I hear footsteps approaching. I'm not sure who because I'm still holding the book. I simply ignored who it was and pretended to read.