chapter 14

"No taehyung back off !!" Y/n shouted as Taehyung was leaning in with a pout to kiss her. 

"Pls stop taehyung !" She pleased wiggling not letting him kiss her. "It's just a simple kiss my love ~" he said grasping her arms to stop her actions . 

"Taehyung pls no " She said but he didn't listen and with his another hand he grabbed her cheeks making her unable to move even a inch. "  bby I love you~" He said leaning in as y/n's tears fell one after other. 

Jungkook was pissed off and was about to get out of the bed and punch the shit out of him but before he could do that he heard a voice which made he relief. 

"Stop Kim Taehyung !" It was no one other than Momo. Taehyung turned around to find Momo with three police officers. 

"tch.." He took out a pocket knife from his pocket placing it under Y/N neck. "Get out of here all of you or I am going to kill her" He warned them glaring. "Mr. Kim , pls put the knife down " One of the police officers said pointing the gun at him. 

"Taehyung you can't hurt her , You love her!!" Momo said panicking about the situation. Taehyung laughed manically and then made a serious face . " I can" He pressed the knife harder at her through making a small cut.

"ahh." Y/n screamed in pain.. " If we can't be together in this world we will be together after we die " he continued almost a whisper. 

All this time Jungkook made a plan to stop Taehyung. He slowly got out of the bed not getting noticed by anyone. From behind he grabbed Taehyung's hand and twisted it backwards making the knife drop. "ahh.." Taehyung yelled. 

Jungkook loosen his grip a bit not wanting to hurt his friend but it resulted to Taehyung's escape and grabbing the knife again. 

"tch" He said facing Jungkook. " Here is my enemy .. The person I hate the most ... It's because of you Y/n never loved me.." He said pointing the knife at him. 

"but now no one and separate me and y/n " he laughed and launched towards her  ready to cut her and then himself. Y/n eye widen as she saw Taheyung coming towards her with the knife..'this can't be happening' she thought . 

She closed her eyes to met the pain but felt a arm surround her. He opened her eyes to met Jungkooks . Her eyes widen as she realized it was him who took the knife. 

"Jungkook!" she whispered yell . His right arm was bleeding. He garbed his arm because of the pain. Y/n hold his arm not knowing what to do and started crying "why did you " 

Taehyung was taken back because of the scene taking that as a chance the police ran towards him and pulled the knife kicked his knees making him go down on his feet and then handcuffed him. He was silent all the time maybe thinking about something. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jungkook give me your arms" Y/n ordered after bringing the first aid. Jungkook did as he was told. Y/n started cleaning his wounds where as jungkook was busy staring at her focused face 'beautiful' he thought. 

"And all done" Y/n said bandaging his arm. "Thank you " Jungkook said showing his bunny smile. Y/n smiled back but then became serious again " You shouldn't have saved me kook look at your wound it's because of me" she said pouting. 

"hey it's alright I am here with you right ? It's just a small wound which can heal " He said trying to comfort her. Y/n nodded but she wasn't satisfied "but you could have died because of me" she said in a low tone . "But it didn't happen right and forget about it now like a nightmare" he said taping her shoulder. 

"right " y/n said in a low tone looking down. "ahh And y/n " Jungkook called her making her look up at him with a what expression. 

"Do you like me?" He asked looking at her eyes. Y/n eyes widen with her cheeks turning red as tomato "w-what?" she asked nervously. 

"hmm.. do u like me more than friends?" he asked again raising his eyebrows. There was silence for a while. Y/n bit her lips thinking what to answer. "actually" 

' plz say yes plz oh god !' Jungkook thought 

"I do like you !" She said looking at his eyes which were widen up. She gulped in the thought of breaking their friendship 

"Look Jungkook you don't have to like me back ... I promise I won't force you plz don't break our friendship!!" Y/n said it all within a sec in the thought of losing Jungkook. 

there was silence , actually Jungkook was still processing that she said yes to him.. Y/n took a deep breath and called his name. 

"huh? oh yeah " he said coming back to his senses. 

"look Jungkook I don't wanna make it awkward ... plz don't break our friendship .. I promi-" before she could complete her sentence Jungkook's words made her Jungshook 

"I love you Y/n " 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Mr. Kim you are free now" The jailer said opening the cell. "eh?" he asked confused . "The mam took her complain back " The jailer informed him. 

When he came out of the police station he saw a girl he wasn't expecting to see "Momo?" 

She smiled at him "yes , I talked with the jailers , let's go now tae your sis is waiting for you" she said pulling him to the taxi "how did you know about my sis ?"  He asked confused 

"hehe .. I used to stalk you ig " she said rubbing her neck nervously. 

"oppa!!" A small girl came running towards him. " Eon !" he hugged her. "I missed you oppa!!" she said "why did you leave me?" she asked making Taehyung guilty 

"baby oppa wanted you to make new friends so he left you for a while " Momo said smiling. She pouted "then oppa will be happy to meet my friends right unnie ?" she asked where as momo nodded. "let me bring them then" the girl ran away inside the orphanage. 

Taehyung fell to his knees covering his face with his hand "what have I done" he cursed himself "how can I be so cruel " He felt a hand on his shoulder "taehyung what's done is done , don't blame yourself now and focus on your sis she loves you a lot " Momo said softly 

taehyung nodded wiping his tears away he stood up thanking her. "no need to thank me . I will always be here for u as I love you...." she said the last part softly but Taehyung heard it but before he could say anything he saw his sis coming back.

❝Happiness doesn't have to be chased , It merely has to chosen❞

[ To be continued in your mind] ;)

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

A/n_

I hope you like and enjoyed it as much as I enjoy writing it !!

gehe what's your opinion on this fan friction ? pls mention in the comment section

Thank you to reading this fanfriction
shower this chapter with comments and votes if u think it deserves it

follow me in wattpad and instagram for updates
instagram id: An_shu501

purple heart everyone of u !! I will take my leave now
bug out !!