chapter 10

After One Week~ 

This whole week y/n was back to the happy elf with Jungkook beside her. She would feel her heart flutter whenever there was a moment with Jungkook . 

She completely forgot about Taehyung until he approached her and reminded her he was her boyfriend and not Jungkook. 

One day she came to a point of breaking up with Taehyung as she felt he deserves someone who loves him , someone better and perfect as him. 

"Baby! let's go and eat" Y/n looked ahead to find taehyung waiting for her as she exited her class. She just smiled and nodded. 

After having their lunch~ 

"umm..Taehyung I want to talk to u about something " Y/n said looking at Taehyung who was drinking his water. 

"let's talk about it at my home okay ..like the lunch time is almost going to end" he said giving his box smile. 

"sure" Y/n said giving a smile back. 

With Jungkook and Y/n in class~ 

"pstt.." Y/n heard jungkook calling her so she slightly turned to him with a what expression."wanna hang out today?" he asked with a puppy eyes. 

"not today kook" y/n said looking back at her textbook trying to study. "please " he requested with a puppy eyes. 

She looked back at him with a blank expression but later agreed to it. 

Taehyung pov during class~ 

'what's the thing she wants to talk about?' He thought not caring about what the teacher was teaching and scribbling on the paper while thinking about what y/n just said .

' is it about our relationship? ' 

' does she not want it anymore?' 

'well well , if that's the topic ..poor y/n cuz I am not letting her go away so easily' he smirked banging the pen on the table getting everyone's including the teachers attention. 

"Mr.kim , pay attention to the class!" she scolded him whereas he just stood up bowed and sat back down smirking. 

??? pov~

'looks like Taehyung is up to something , I need to get y/n know the truth before he does something to her' 

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

A/n_

That's all for this chapter
I hope you like and enjoyed it as much as I enjoy writing it !!

Thank you to reading this chapter
shower this chapter with comments and votes if u think it deserves it

follow me in wattpad and instagram for updates
instagram id: An_shu501

purple heart everyone of u !! I will take my leave now
bug out !!

'Spoiler'

1st spoiler,first take :
"Baby! let's go and eat" Y/n looked ahead to find taehyung waiting for her as she exited her class. 
Jungkook : nah your baby is coming with me (he said pulling y/n)
Tae : I am her boyfriend !!
Jungkook : I am her bestfriend so bestfriend before boyfriend right ? (carried y/n away when Tae was still thinking) 
A/n : do u guys write your own script ?? 

2nd spoiler,first take :
"let's talk about it at my home okay ..like the lunch time is almost going to end" he said giving his box smile.
Jungkook : (popping out from nowhere) nope she is busy today 
tae : then tomorrow ?
jungkook : she is busy 
tae : day after tomorrow 
jungkook :  busy 
Y/n  : but I am y/n 
Tae and kook : right :| 

3rd spoiler,first take :
he smirked banging the pen on the table getting everyone's including the teachers attention.(the pen was  submersed inside the table) 
Tae : holy shit  
Literally everyone behind the set : Why does RM teach everyone how to break things easily.

4th spoiler, first take :
"Mr.kim , pay attention to the class!" she scolded him 
Tae : Alright Mrs. Kim ;) 
Teacher : (dead) 
A/n : call the ambulance no no the police first !! 
Tae : I am innocent :3 

words : 635