chapter 3

The next day ~ 

Jungkook was walking at hallway heading towards his class when he saw Y/n coming from the otherside carrying a pile of copies. 

As She came near him , he called out her name but got no response from her. His heart ached as he saw her walking away. 

As y/n was a few meter away from him. He saw a boy approaching her.It was no one other than Kim taehyung. 

He took the pile of copies from y/n's hand and started walking next to her.Jungkook's hand formed into a fist looking at that scenario.

With y/n~ 

  The teacher told her to take the pile of copies to the other room. As she was in the hallway, she saw Jungkook coming from the other side. She wanted to approach him but the scene of that night played on her head. 

She heard jungkook calling out her name but she just ignored it and walked normally ignoring his presence.  

As she was almost in front of the room. Her pile of copies were taken away. At first she thought it was Jungkook but when she looked at the person her smile dropped. 

" I will carry this for u" Taehyung said smiling as y/n faked her smile walking towards the room.

After putting the pile of copies " what class do u have right now ?" taehyung asked "hmm.. english?" Y/n replied thinking bout jungkook as he was in the same class. 

"ahh.. I have computer right now..so see you soon" Taehyung said and was about to leave when y/n stopped him "tae..." Taehyung turned around and looked at y/n with a blank face. 

"I-- I am ready to be your girlfriend" Y/n said while looking down making taehyung's eyes widen. 'Maybe I will know my feeling with this decision' she thought

Taehyung happily came and hugged her whispering thank you. Y/n hugged him back and smiled 'I hope it's a right decision.' 

In the english class~ 

"may I get inside Professor ?" Y/n asked as she saw the professor writing something on the board. "yes Miss. Kang" The professor said still focussing on the board. 

Y/n got inside and went towards her seat which was beside jungkook. She was looking at him while walking , out of nowhere Jungkook looked at y/n making eye contact. For some reasons y/n's heart skipped a beat. 

Y/n took a seat while taking out her book while listening to lecture. She frowned her eyebrows when the book had nothing related to english on it. When she saw the name of the book , she cursed herself.

 'why why why do you have to be so stupid y/n , why would you bring korean instead of english.' When she looked around everyone was focused on their books. 'psst.. jungkook..." Y/n whispered. 

Jungkook looked at y/n widening his eyes still not believing y/n talked to him."can we share book ? I brought my korean book instead" she asked pleasing. 

"only if u meet me after school ?" Y/n bit her lips as she didn't wanted to do that but she had no other option right now as she was really weak in english. 

"okay.." y/n said and Jungkook placed the book in between while leaning a little. 

 0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

A/n_

That's all for this chapter
I hope you like and enjoyed it as much as I enjoy writing it !!

Thank you to reading this chapter
shower this chapter with comments and votes if u think it deserves it

follow me in wattpad and instagram for updates
instagram id: An_shu501

purple heart everyone of u !! I will take my leave now
bug out !!

"Spoilers "

1st spoiler, first take : 
As y/n was a few meter away from him. She fell down 
Y/n : ouch !! WHO THREW THIS PEEL OF BANANA HERE !! 
"everyone looked at Jungkook " 
Jungkook : what ?? I only drink banana milk !! 
Taehyung : don't lie , I saw you eating banana 
Jungkook : HYUNG !! 

2nd spoiler, first take :
'Maybe I will know my feeling with this decision' she thought 
A/n : "play the recording" 
recording : " you are so lovely,I am so lovely,we are so lovely,lovely lovely,lovely " 
(silence) 
A/n : where is this lovely boy ? 
assistant : he doesn't have a part so he didn't came.. 

3rd spoiler , first take : 
"may I get inside Professor ?" Y/n asked as she saw the professor writing something on the board. 
professor : no Mrs. kam, where were you  ? 
Y/n : bruh- you told me to take the pile of copy to the other room. 
A/n : and btw it's KANG not kam..and y/n , you married? 

4th spoiler, first take :
"okay.." y/n said and Jungkook placed the book in between while leaning a little. 
Y/n : PERSONAL SPACE (PUSHES JUNGKOOK ) 
Jungkook 10 meter away for y/n showing thumbs up .
all the staffs : smash my head 

words : 820