chapter 11

"y/n let's go " Jungkook said packing his bag. 

"umm kook I need to visit Taehyung today , I will come to ur house at 6, is it okay?" Y/n asked in a pleading way.

Jungkook's heart ached  hearing that but he simply smiled and nodded. Y/n smiled and exited the classroom to find Taehyung. 

With Jungkook~ 

He sighed as y/n exited the classroom " I know you like him, but still my heart can't stop loving u y/n" he began packing his bag again . 

When it was done he exited classroom while checking time 'it's 5 after an hour y/n will be back , gosh it's too long' he thought and pouted . 

"jungkook?" He turned his head as he heard someone called his name from the other direction. To his surprise it was an unexpected person. "momo?" 

"yeah , jungkook do you mind having a word with me?" Jungkook thought for a while and then nodded still hesitantly. 

Momo started walking to the direction of an empty classroom with a following jungkook. 

"So what's the matter momo?" Jungkook asked leaning against the desk. "Jungkook I know you won't trust me , but u have to trust me ..cuz I am speaking the truth" 

Jungkook tilted his head with a questionable look "what?" Momo just took a deep breath "I have your phone " 

Jungkook frowned his eyebrows "So you were the one to steal it, cuz you didn't wanted y/n and me together! " he shakes her shoulder harshly. 

"It's nothing like that jungkook , I have given the memory chip of ur phone to the phone center to redraw the memories , I guess we can collect it by today" she said checking the time. 

"oh.." jungkook said surprised not knowing what to say next "and I have to tell you something important t-"

"why did you do it ? I am sure you know what that video has , don't you?" Jungkook asked not listening to her statement before. 

"J-Just because I really feel bad ... and guilty?" jungkook nodded giving her a small smile "thank you momo it means a lot " Momo returned the smile but it was a fake one. 

"Jungkook .... i want to tell you something.." She said going back to her serious form "what is it?" He asked patiently. 

"Taehyung .. It's his plan ... he is the evil one , who wants y/n all for himself and he can do anything for that " she said looked in his eyes with the most serious face and tone one can ever have. 

"w-what? he won't ever do anything like that!" Jungkook said not believing momo . Momo took out her phone and played a video. 

[THE VIDEO] (A/n: the part from chapter 2) 

"hey bitch , you finally got y/n huh?" Taehyung turned around with a smirk as he knew who the person was.

"yes I did bitch , poor you ". She came and grabbed his collar with anger and raised her hand almost about to punch him.

"aish !! It's the reason you weren't able to get him , you lack patient " He said removing her hand from his collar. "bitch ...we made a deal" She said while clenching her hand.

"what deal , it's over as now you don't have any chance with Jungkook, tzuyu " He bended towards her making a fake sad expression.

"BUT YOU FREAKING PROMISE ME THAT WE WOULD GET THEM " Tzuyu yelled out of frustration. Taehyung laughed enjoying the reactions Tzuyu gave him.

" I told you not to do anything stupid other than follow my plan ." Taehyung said grabbing Tzuyu's face "but ...bitch ...you destroyed my whole plan by your stupidity" he roughly pushed her.

"anyways, I wouldn't even make a plan with u if I knew Y/n liked me " he bends down and pulled Tzuyu's hair " why didn't you tell me bitch" 

[THE VIDEO ENDS] 

"I-I can not believe this..." jungkook said staring at the phone "I know jungkook you can't. You and  taehyung have been friends for long and Taehyung is not the person he actually shows he is , And I am sure y/n can never be happy with him" 

"we need to show this to Y/n " Jungkook said and momo nodded "where is she ?" momo asked "at Taheyung's , she said she wants to have a word with taehyung" 

Momo's eyes widen at the words "It... isn't good " Jungkook titled his head confused "What isn't good ? 

"Today Taheyung was acting weirdly at class ... he might do somthing to y/n we need to get her!" 

Jungkook and Momo both ran from the school towards Taheyung's house. 

'y/n please be safe' - jungkook 

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

A/n_

That's all for this chapter
I hope you like and enjoyed it as much as I enjoy writing it !!

BTW I would like to inform this fanfriction soon is going to end in 2 or 3 chapter 

gehe what's your opinion on this fan friction ? pls mention in the comment section 

Thank you to reading this chapter
shower this chapter with comments and votes if u think it deserves it

follow me in wattpad and instagram for updates
instagram id: An_shu501

purple heart everyone of u !! I will take my leave now
bug out !!