Chapter 4

At 5 pm~ 

Y/n was walking home after her long day at school. When she reached in front of her house she found a unwanted or unexpected guest waiting for her? 

She just exhaled deeply and ignored the person while opening her door with the key."bitch , stop ignoring me"  She said rolling her eyes making y/n to turn around and give her a cold stare.

"what do you want ? " Y/n said as she had no power to argue to her "tsk.I was just here for your good" She said moving towards Y/n. 

"as if , aren't the thing you did enough ? " Y/n asked backing up a bit but soon her back hit the door causing her nowhere to go. 

Tzuyu stopped when she was inch apart of y/n "you are taking the wrong decision y/n .. Taehyung is a devil" Tzuyu said looking deep on her eyes .. Y/n just rolled her eyes at that. 

"as if ... " but her wasn't able to finish her sentence because of someone else " as if she will believe you after what you have done tzuyu" Tzuyu turned around to be met with a deadly angry eyes of Taehyung. 

Taehyung rushed and pulled tzuyu harshly." you better don't spread rumors about someone." Where as Y/n was shocked by the unpleasant behaviour of Taehyung. 

She have never thought Taehyung could be rude to anyone."just leave before I kill you" Taehyung said pushing tzuyu a lil .

 But instead Tzuyu smirked and went towards y/n and whispered on her ears. "sadly your so called crush I mean boyfriend is not the way you thought he would be ..and you can never get jungkook ,cuz he will be mine soon...if not with his memories ...'then I shall make his memories disappear' "

Y/n's eyes widened at tzuyu just said where as tzuyu just smirked and walked away. "y/n are you okay" Taehyung asked holding y/n's hand caresing them. 

"yeah.. " Y/n said and faked her smile. 'what actually are you Taehyung?'she thought "great then, let's go inside and start our movie night " She nodded and opened her door walking inside followed by taehyung. 

She went to kitchen making popcorns while taehyung was selecting the movie. "Y/N !!I NEED TO GO RIGHT NOW, MY MOM NEEDS ME" taehyung shouted from the living room. 

 "AH, IT'S FINE TAEHYUNG" Saying that taehyung left her house. 

With tzuyu~ 

Tzuyu just walking down the allery think of what she just said to y/n while smirking but her smirk soon turned into frown when someone pulled her hair. 

"slut , didn't I mind your own business ?" She grinded his teeth as he as he punched her on her stomach.

 "bitch... I told you , if I don't get jungkook ..I won't let you have y/n either " Tzuyu said placing a smirk on her face again. 

Taehyung pulled her hair harder and punched her stomach one more time making her grown. "arrrgh." tzuyu let out a painful scream before falling at the ground 

"don't you dare tell y/n anything or I will kill you " Taehyung said and started walking away. 

"you are pathetic " Tzuyu managed to say with made taehyung stop at his spot with a smirk "look who is saying this " and he walked away. 

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

A/n_

That's all for this chapter
I hope you like and enjoyed it as much as I enjoy writing it !!

Thank you to reading this chapter
shower this chapter with comments and votes if u think it deserves it

follow me in wattpad and instagram for updates
instagram id: An_shu501

purple heart everyone of u !! I will take my leave now
bug out !!

"Spoilers" 

1st spoiler, first take:
"what do you want ? " Y/n said as she had no power to argue to her "tsk.I was just here for your good" She said moving towards Y/n. 
y/n: great , get inside and do my homework ."opening the door" 
tzuyu : what? 

2nd spoiler, first take : 
Tzuyu stopped when she was inch apart of y/n "you are taking the wrong decision y/n .. Taehyung is a devil"
y/n : WHY IS THAT ALWAYS MY PERSONAL SPACE IS INTERRUPTED. 
Tzuyu : bitch my ears ( covering her ears)

 3rd spoiler , first take :
But instead Tzuyu smirked and went towards y/n and whispered on her ears. "sadly your so called crush I mean boyfriend is not the way you thought he would be ..and you can never get jungkook ,cuz he will be mine soon...if not with his memories ...'then I shall make his memories disappear' "
jungkook : can someone ask me whom I wanna be with ? sksksk what am I a object (rolls his eyes)
y/n : jungkook ssii behind you 
Jungkook turned around to find a author giving him dead stare 
a/n : when will u stop interrupting my scenes ?
jungkook : when all of u will stop interrupting my y/n personal space 
y/n : that's my boi~

 4th spoiler , first take :
 "AH, IT'S FINE TAEHYUNG" Saying that popcorns started popping out of the cooker. 
"ahhh" y/n shouted 
"I am here to rescue u " Taehyung ran took the pan is his hand pulling y/n behind him and started hitting the popcorn which was coming towards their direction. 
~After a while~
taehyung and y/n : what a mess

5th spoiler , first take:
"don't you dare tell y/n anything or I will kill you " Taehyung said and started walking away.
tzuyu : do that , I am dead without my jungkook anyways . 
taehyung and jungkook from backstage together : I want to punk 

6th spoiler , first take :
"you are pathetic " Tzuyu managed to say with made taehyung stop at his spot with a smirk "look who is saying this " and he walked away. 
jungkook : chou tzuyu (eating the popcorn from before) 
a/n : (takes the scrip and starts hitting him with it) pabo !!!

words : 1001