chapter 8

"Y/N OPEN THE DAMN DOOR" Jungkook shouted as he has been knocking the door past 30 min now and still y/n hasn't responded to it. 

He was about to bang the door  one last time but before he could do that the door felt open "what in this world do u want !" y/n whispered shouted making sure the neighbors won't come the next day complaining. 

"in this whole world I wanna talk to u " Jungkook emphasized the word u . Y/n sighed "but I don't want to , didn't I made it clear we are strangers now?" 

"For god's sake listen to me once " Jungkook said messing his hair in frustration. "fine , get inside .. this is the last time I will let you explain it to me " 

Y/n opened the door making enough space for Jungkook to enter inside . She leaded him to the living room gesturing him to sit in the cough as she sat opposite to it.

"now speak " Y/n said glaring at Jungkook. Jungkook sighed "okay so it's about the day you overheard mine and tzuyu's conversation , look y/n we have a huge HUGE misunderstanding " 

"I didn't meant anything I ever said to tzuyu , I swear it was just to show Taehyung her true color , but the plan backfired and destroyed mine and yours rela- friendship" 

Y/n chuckled " You think I believe you kook ? what's the proof that the things u said about me weren't from ur heart?" 

" I had the proof in my phone but tzuyu just destroyed it by splashing water on it , wait let me show u " He said trying to pull out his phone from his pocket but for his surprise his phone was gone. 

"where's my phone" he panicked checking his other pockets and bag "shit!" he remembered bumping into many strangers 'they must have stolen it !' he thought messing his hair out of frustration. "aghh!!" 

"what's it kook don't have a proof?" Y/n asked trying to act tough in front of him "I-I ..look y/n , if I meant the words I said to tzuyu then why would I come here ?" Jungkook tried making a point. 

"well.. I don't know maybe to break me like before ?" Y/n said rolling her eyes.  Jungkook poked his inner checks with his tongue " what would I get doing that ?" 

Y/n just stayed silent looking at the frustrated jungkook trying his best to not cry in front of her." look y/n , I am here to start fresh with u cuz I don't wanna lose a friend like u "

"if u weren't important to me I would never come here and waste my time on someone who isn't important to me ..but U have a special place in my heart , so I am here to clear things out with u"

" okay now I am done saying so I shall go ... " Jungkook sighed 'I give up on u y/n..' He stood up carried his bag and made his way to the exit. 

As he was about to open the door he heard a small voice behind him "wait...let's start fresh .. you are special to me too" 

he turned around not believing what he heard right now " for real ?" he asked getting excited . Y/n bit her lips nervously and nodded . 

He rushed towards y/n and hugged her "thank u so much y/nie, I am so happy to be ur friend again , I promise I won't let u down ever again " 

Y/n giggled hugging him back "that's the best for u , or I am going to beat the shit out of u " Jungkook giggled " and I ain't going to give that chance to u" 

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

A/n_

That's all for this chapter
I hope you like and enjoyed it as much as I enjoy writing it !!

Thank you to reading this chapter
shower this chapter with comments and votes if u think it deserves it

follow me in wattpad and instagram for updates
instagram id: An_shu501

purple heart everyone of u !! I will take my leave now
bug out !!

"spoilers" 

1st spoiler , first take :

"Y/N OPEN THE DAMN DOOR" Jungkook shouted twisting the door knob 
[ the door broke down ] 

Jungkook : shit 
Taehyung and Jimin at the couch : we told u not to hang out with rm hyung all the time 
Jungkook : right , I got hi powers ( staring at his hand) 
Jimin : btw turn around (gulps) 
Jungkook : ( turns around and sees A/n folding her arms while staring at him ) what?
A/n : pay for my set !! rn !! you muscular pig !! 

2nd spoiler , first take:
As he was about to open the door he heard a small voice behind him "wait...let's start fresh .. you are special to me too"  
Y/n : wait ... seriously A/n ? I forgave him this easily 
A/n :( eating chips) why not ? 
Jungkook :( mouth full of chips) yoah ! 
A/n : get back to the stage u idiot !! and bring my chips back you ate it all ( hitting with the package)  
Jungkook :( get's back to the stage ) I am not the only one look behind u 
A/n : ( turns around and finds Taehyung and Jimin taking out her snacks from her bag) YOU !! 

3rd spoiler , first take : 
he turned around not believing what he heard right now " for real ?" he asked getting excited . Y/n bit her lips nervously and nodded . 
(back stage) 
Taehyung : seriously a/n ? It looks like y/n is pregnant and Jungkook is the father of the baby
A/n : oh yeah right , I need to plan that scene too 
Taehyung : what about me !! I wanna be with my y/nie :'( 
A/n : don't you worry tae , you will soon fall for someone I guarantee ;) 
A/n : HOLY SHIT ,  did I just expose it to the readers ? you all better keep this secret 🤫

4th spoiler , second take : 
Y/n giggled hugging him back "that's the best for u  , or I am going to beat the shit out of u " Jungkook giggled " and I ain't going to stop u"
Y/n : that means you are going to cheat on me ? ( glares at kook) 
Kook :(gulps) I just said what a/n told me too 
a/n : hey don't bring me in middle. 

words : 1111