chapter 1

"Y/n ahhhh" Taehyung shouted banging the door countlessly.he was about to bang the door once again but y/n opened it with an emotional face before he could bang it. 

" can you stop banging my door at the mid night ?" Y/n said lifting her eyebrows. Taehyung rubbed the back of his neck and whispered sorry clear enough for y/n to hear it. 

"why are u here at this time ?" Y/n asked when she found Taehyung starting at her face. Whereas Taehyung saw Y/n's puffy eyes and dry marks on her cheeks which were made probably due to crying hard.  

"we need to talk , can we get inside first?" Taehyung said pouting and pointing inside. Y/n sighed and stepped aside making space for Taehyung to enter. 

He went inside and sat down on the couch gesturing y/n to sit in front who was standing while crossing her arms. "you know what ? it's your house so feel free to sit down" 

Saying that Y/n glared at him and sat at the couch opposite to him ."so what is it ?" Y/n asked impatiently. 

Taehyung took a deep breath and started "y/n...what you saw earlier .. I mean what Jungkook said about you was a complete lie " Y/n looked at Taehyung frowning her eyebrows . 

"what do u mean ?" Taehyung looked at Y/n and glupped " I mean you are sweet , kind , helpful , generous ,  You are the most beautiful girl I have ever met" He lowered his head "and I love u " 

Y/n's eyes widened in his sudden confession .. But she thought there was something Taehyung was hiding .She could feel it. "will you be my girlfriend ?" Y/n's thoughts were disturbed by Taehyung's word . 

"I- " Y/n didn't knew what to answer .. like it was for sure that she had a crush on him ..but now it feels different ... the feelings for him aren't same ..she could feel it .. now her heart doesn't flutter around taehyung anymore. 

"I need time to think Taehyung " Y/n said that as she didn't wanted to make Taehyung sad.."ah.. I understand , Take your time .. I will be waiting for u"  Taehyung said with a sad smile. 

" I think I should leave now .. " Taehyun said standing from the couch and walking towards the exit with Y/n following him. 

"so goodnight y/n" Taehyung said hugging her . Y/n faked a smile and hugged him back "night" After Taehyung left Y/n went inside her room and laid on her bed .

'I need to find out what Taehyung is hiding ....Jungkook ..why ..' Y/n thought as she started crying again and fell asleep. 

Taehyung pov~ 

I was wisteling and walking down the streets when I heard someone say. 

"hey bitch , you finally got y/n huh?" I turned around with a smirk as I knew who the person was. 

"yes I did bitch , poor you " 

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

A/n_

That's all for this chapter 
I hope you like and enjoyed it as much as I enjoy writing it !!

Thank you to reading this chapter 
shower this chapter with comments and votes if u think it deserves it 

follow me in wattpad and instagram for updates 
instagram id: An_shu501

purple heart everyone of u !! I will take my leave now 
bug out !!

"Spoilers "

1st spoiler , first take :
"we need to talk , can we get inside first?" Taehyung said pouting and pointing inside. "I ain't interested in u so get lost " Y/n said slamming the door shut on his face. 

"My beautiful faceuuu~" taehyung said holding his face as Y/n opened the door with widen eyes. "get inside I will treat u " Taehyung removed his hand from his face " that's the way you get inside a women's house " taehyung went inside leaving y/n speechless. 

2nd spoiler,first take :
Y/n's eyes widened in his sudden confession .. But she thought there was something Taehyung was hiding .She could feel it. "will you be my girlfriend ?" 

Jungkook behind the scene : " hey hey ..she is mine back off " 
A/n : JUNGKOOK (chases him with a frying pan) HOW DARE YOU SPOIL THE SCENE.

 2nd spoiler,second take : 
"I need time to think Taehyung " Y/n said that as she didn't wanted to make Taehyung sad. 
Jungkook behind the scene :"sksksk, you don't need to wait hyung , it's a no , she loves me" 
A/n:(dead glaring kook) you better run to save your life in the count of three. 

3rd spoiler, first take :
"so goodnight y/n" Taehyung said hugging her . Y/n faked a smile and hugged him back "night" 
"mmhh nsw knbb" 
A/n : Who did you manage to spoil this scene too with that stupid tape on ur mouth. 
Jungkook shrugged. 

words: 815