chapter 2

Author pov 

"hey bitch , you finally got y/n huh?" Taehyung turned around with a smirk as he knew who the person was.

"yes I did bitch , poor you ". She came and grabbed his collar with anger and raised her hand almost about to punch him. 

"aish !! It's the reason you weren't able to get him , you lack patient " He said removing her hand from his collar. "bitch ...we made a deal" She said while clenching her hand. 

"what deal , it's over as now you don't have any chance with Jungkook, tzuyu " He bended towards her making a fake sad expression. 

"BUT YOU FREAKING PROMISE ME THAT WE WOULD GET THEM " Tzuyu yelled out of frustration. Taehyung laughed enjoying the reactions Tzuyu gave him. 

" I told you not to do anything stupid other than follow my plan ." Taehyung said grabbing Tzuyu's face "but ...bitch ...you destroyed my whole plan by your stupidity" he roughly pushed her. 

"anyways, I wouldn't even make a plan with u if I knew Y/n liked me " he bends down and pulled Tzuyu's hair " why didn't you tell me bitch" 

Flashback when Taehyung asked Tzuyu out ~ 

"what would u like to have ?" Taehyung asked as the waiter approached them.  After the ordered and the waiter left . " Look tzuyu I don't know how to talk round so I am heading to the point "

Tzuyu frowned her eyebrows but nodded " I know you have a crush on my bestfriend , Jeon Jungkook and you always try to get his attention but always fail" Taehyung's statement made tzuyu's eyes to widen up . 

"...how?" She asked glaring at him "aren't you too obvious , you always seek for his attention" Taehyung said rolling his eyes. 

"why would u want to meet me ?" Tzuyu asked him as she knew something was in his mind .

" I love y/n and you love jungkook , so let's make a deal to make them ours" Taehyung said smirking. "how?" Tzuyu asked dumbfounded. 

"just follow my plan without doing anything stupid" Taehyung shrugged. 

End of flashback~ 

"Didn't I tell you I love y/n , but you have to be stupid and make momo schedule me." Taehyung pulled her hair harsly causing her to scream in pain. 

Taehyung felt after beating Tzuyu up 'just wait kim Taehyung , if I can't get jungkook I won't let you have y/n either' she thought. 

 0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

A/n_

Taehyung and Tzuyu are the sweetest creature on this world 
Just made them a bad character to make this story interesting.

That's all for this chapter
I hope you like and enjoyed it as much as I enjoy writing it !!

Thank you to reading this chapter
shower this chapter with comments and votes if u think it deserves it

follow me in wattpad and instagram for updates
instagram id: An_shu501

purple heart everyone of u !! I will take my leave now
bug out !!

"Spoilers "

1st spoiler, first take :
"hey bitch , you finally got y/n huh?" 
taehyung : beach ???
tzuyu : bitch !! 
taehyung : beach ??? 
A/n : for god's sake it's bItCh~ 
Taehyung and Tzuyu : Beach ?? 
A/n : ..........

2nd spoiler, first take :
Taehyung said grabbing Tzuyu's face "but ...bitch ...you destroyed my whole plan by your stupidity" he roughly pushed her. 

tzuyu falls dramatically . Taehyung knees down and fake cries " I am a murderer, I killed Chou Tzuyu, I am going to  give myself to the police" Taehyung stood up and went out of the room.
A/n : "what the heck just happened here ? MR. KIM TAEHYUNG GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE !!" 

3rd spoiler, first take :
" Look tzuyu I don't know how to talk round so I am heading to the point " .
Tzuyu takes out a paper and pen from her bag "here write it down" 
A/n and Taehyung : "what?" 
Tzuyu : " you said , you don't know how to talk" 
Taehyung smashes his head 
A/n : " talk round , which means , he wants the straightforward conversation not a complicated one" 

4th spoiler , first take :
"Didn't I tell you I love y/n , but you have to be stupid and make momo schedule me." Taehyung pulled her hair harsly causing her to scream in pain. 
A/n : "after this fabulous momo part let's go and eat momo am hungry " 
camera man : "Miss ....the camera was on " 
Tzuyu and Taehyung : AAA/NNN ... WE WILL KILL YOU !! 
A/n : gulps "oop..goodbye ...my momo is waiting for me to eat it up." runs away 

words : 787