〔You don't own me〕

"You don't own me, I'm not just one of your many toys."

🍓🍓

We found the place everyone was waiting for the second phase to begin. Hisoka put Leorio in front of a tree and walked over to me. He looked at me and smiled.

"What is it?" I asked because I found it to be quite weird. "Nothing my pretty toy, I just like looking at your face♡"

"Weird".

We waited for the second phase to begin. "Excellent work, everyone! Phase two of the exam will occur here, in the Biska forest park. So I shall take my leave. Best of luck to all of you," Satotsu said, leaving all the examinees behind.

A door opened and everyone looked over. A woman and a huge man showed up. "Are you all ready for the second phase? If yes, please enter," The woman said.

Everyone went inside and took their place

Everyone went inside and took their place. "Hello everyone, I'm Menchi and this is Buhara". Buhara's stomach grumbled.

"What's that sound?" Everyone asked.

"You must be hungry," Menchi asked facing Buhara that was standing behind her. "I'm starving..." Buhara answered.

"Well, there you have it. Phase two will involve..." She stopped speaking and everyone waited in excitement. "Cooking!"

"C-cooking?" Hanzo asked. "Wait, cooking?" Someone else said. "We're here to take the hunter exam".

"That's quite right. Your challenge for the second phase is to produce a dish that will satisfy our palate," Menchi said.

"Why do we have to cook?"

"That's because we're gourmet hunters," Menchi said everyone started laughing.

"So, gourmet hunters, what are we supposed to make?"

"The required ingredient is pork," Buhara said stepping up from where he was.

"Pork?
As in pig meat?"

"You're free to use meat from any species of Biska forest pigs. You must use the cooking facilities here to prepare the pork.  And you only pass if we both find it delicious," Buhara explained.

"Then, the exam's second phase... begins now!" Buhara said and everyone ran outside to the forest.

Everyone searched for a pig to cook. I was searching by myself as I didn't like to have any company.