〔I'm a fool to want you〕

🍓🍓

I woke up only to realize I was laying on Hisoka's lap. "I see you woke up, my dear♡" "Yes, when did you wake up?" I said getting up. "I never slept in the first place♡"

"What?! You didn't sleep?! Why?!" I said kind of loud. "Well, we don't want anyone to attack us during our sleep, do we? Besides, I liked looking at your beautiful face the whole night♡"

I blushed, so I looked away to hide it. 'Damn, he's so sweet. No, calm down Y/N. You're supposed to kill him, you have no emotions'. I said trying to convince myself. At that point, I was still looking away.

He grabbed my face with his hand and turned my face to him. He smiled. "Y/N, why are you so stubborn? You clearly have something for me, even if it's only sexual. So please don't resist anymore♡"

My face was even brighter red. He got closer to my face and stopped in front of my face. He then turned his face and got closer to my ear and stopped. "Let's fuck already♡"I flinched at his breath touching my ear. He looked at my face again and smirked. "I see, your ears are your sensitive spot, how amusing♡"

He got closer to my ear once again and blew into it. I flinched again. I started breathing heavily and my heart was beating really fast too.

To be honest, I had never blushed or felt this way toward a person. As I am an assassin, I also am not familiar with emotions and how they work. But why Hisoka of all people?

He smirked and grabbed my wrist. His aura was filled with lust. I knew something was about to happen and I could've stopped it, but I didn't. I just went along with it. It felt like my body had control over me.

He took me to a cave and we entered. It was pretty dark inside since we walked all the way to the end, but we still could see. He slammed me on the wall.

"Y/N, I can't resist anymore. I'm actually impressed by myself that I held back till now since I had a lot of opportunities to fuck you, but I've had enough. I'm hOrNy Y/N, I want you. Please♡" He said moaning.

My eyes widened at his words. "H-Hisoka?" 'I knew he was a perv and he liked this kind of stuff, but he literally just begged me'. At that point I was exhausted, as much as I hated to admit it, I wanted him too.

'It's just sex, right? Nothing emotional, no strings attached. This will actually be a great opportunity since he'll be in his most vulnerable state. Should I take it? But it's sex we're talking about, I can't just do it with anyone. Especially not with my target that I'm supposed to assassinate'.

I absolutely hated the idea of sexual intimacy, since I was left scarred after a certain event that happened in my past.

"Y/N?♡" Hisoka said as he caught me zoning out. I flinched, "Right, I'm sorry." I looked at him hoping he'd get the hint that I didn't want to do it. "So...?♡"

I sighed and spoke, "Sorry Hisoka, I can't do this". He looked disappointed "You're a virgin, aren't you? I promise you, I'll be gentle♡" "Hisoka, it's not that". "Then what?♡" I couldn't tell him about the reason behind it, so I just walked away.

He grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me to his chest. I couldn't see his face, as he was behind me. I could feel him towering over me since he was a tall man. He held me tight, not letting me go. He blew into my ear and I let out a sound I didn't want to make. 'Shit, what was that?'

He turned me around and looked at me. He looked different, he seemed mad. "WHY WOULD YOU MAKE THAT SOUND IF YOU DIDN'T WANT ME?! TELL ME Y/N!♡" He shouted.

At that point, I didn't know what to do. My body took control and I slammed my lips on his. His eyes widened, but then he kissed me back.

We started making out intensely letting out a few moans here and there. He slammed me against the wall and started biting my lips. He licked my lips and the inside of my mouth.

I had butterflies in my stomach, I didn't know what this feeling was, but I sure as hell liked it.

"Ohhh Y/N". He moaned. He lifted my left leg grabbing me from my thigh and held it up high. He slammed himself on me which made me moan.

He smirked and said, "Y/N moan for me again♡" He touched my clit with his hand and I moaned. "H-Hisoka we should st-" He slammed his lips onto mine. "Shut up and let me fuck you♡"

I pushed him and said, "We should stop" I looked down. "I didn't want to do this in the first place". "Y/N, I know you don't mean it♡" "I do," I said and walked away.

~Hisoka's Pov~

I was making out with Y/N. I've wanted this since the day I laid eyes on her. 'It feels so fucking good'. We were only making out, but I was already wet. I have to admit I'm really happy.

She is the only person that has and could ever give me so much happiness. She pushed me back "We should stop". I didn't want to stop, I wanted to claim her, I wanted to make her mine. I couldn't even leave a mark on her body yet, and she wanted to stop?

"I didn't want to do this in the first place". She said. This broke my heart, I'm not a person to get broken especially with just a few words said by someone.

But when she said it, it felt like hell was breaking loose inside of me. "Y/N, I know you don't mean it♡" I said hoping she'd come back in my arms again. "I do," Was all she said before walking away. I watched her as she disappeared.

I stood there for a few minutes not knowing what to do. I walked out of the cave and saw a dude standing there.

At this point, I was ready to kill anyone that'd get in my way. So I sure as hell wasn't happy this man was there. The dude turned around to the sound of me walking.

His eyes widened and he started walking away. But before he could, I killed him. I was full of bloodlust, all I wanted to do was kill, kill, and kill.

"Well someone is pressed I see," a familiar voice said from behind. I turned around and saw Illumi in his ugly costume. "Tf you want?♡"

"I see... That little girl that just left the cave broke your heart. Did you get rejected or something?" "Just fucking leave me alone or I'll kill you♡"

"Ok calm down. Well, since you got rejected, I can try and make her mine, right?" He said, I got angry and appeared behind him holding a card at his neck". Just try and you'll see what happens♡"

~Y/N's Pov~

I walked out of the cave not caring about Hisoka. I left of my own will, yet my body seemed to want to go back. My words spoke, but they weren't fully honest. I'd like to run back and kiss him again, but I can't.

"I'm a fool to want you..."

🍓🍓

I don't know where I stand with you. And I don't know what I mean to you. All I know is every time I think of you, I want to be with you...