〔I'm feeling good〕🍋

🍓🍓

"Are you hungry Hisoka? I can make something if you want". "No, I'm not really hungry. If you're hungry, I can help you♡"

"No, I'm not really hungry either'. He came closer to me. We were sitting on the couch. I looked him in the eyes. His aura was full of lust again. 'Oh god, here we go again'.

When he came close enough, he stopped. He wrapped his strong, long arms around my waist. He pulled me even closer to him. Our noses were touching and we were looking each other in the eyes.

"I'm actually hungry for something else... My love...♡"

"I'm pretty sure you already know what I mean. After all, you know me best♡"

I gulped. I was blushing and that made him carry on even more.

He came closer to my ear and blew into it. I flinched and he chuckled softly.

"Look at you being all red and flustered for me♡" He stopped and spoke again, "Love, mmm... I want you...♡" He moaned softly in my ear.

I couldn't hold back anymore. I grabbed his face and pulled him closer. I kissed him aggressively. He smiled against my lips.

I got on top of him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him again. We were making out. Our lips were moving in synch.

He licked my lips and I opened my mouth in response. He put his tongue inside my mouth. He swirled his tongue around mine and moaned.

We were fighting for dominance. I wanted to win, I wanted to win this time. He was the one that was always winning. He was the dominant one, but I wanted to win just this once.

I did my best, but in the end, he won. I pulled back. A string of saliva still connecting us. He looked at me with his beautiful eyes. He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and smiled.

I felt something lifting up under me. It was poking me. I moved a bit to tease him. "Mmm, Y/N! You naughty little thing♡" He pulled me closer and kissed me again.

He put his hands on my butt and squeezed it. I moaned inside his mouth. I put my hands on his head and grabbed his hair because the make-out session was getting even more intense.

He put his hands under my shirt and caressed my body. He moved to my stomach and went slowly up. He stopped once he reached my boobs and looked at me.

He smirked and squeezed them. I moaned. "Hisoka, don't tease" He smiled and unhooked my bra. He took my shirt off and threw it across the room. I took the bra out and threw that one too.

He looked at me and smirked. "Fine as always, dear♡" I came closer and grabbed his shirt. I tried taking it off, but it didn't work. He wears difficult clothing after all.

"Well, someone is impatient I see♡" He helped me and I threw his shirt across the room. I put my hands on his toned chest and kissed him again.

"I'm afraid I have to take it a step further, dear. I can't wait anymore, I want to feel you♡"

He stood up. My arms were wrapped around his neck and my legs were around his waist. He walked to the bedroom and put me on the bed.

"Wait here, my dear. I'll get something from my bag♡" He left the room and I waited for his return. My upper body was completely exposed.

He came not so long after. He smirked and lifted the handcuffs. "When did you even have the time to bring those?"

"Well, I thought, why not have some fun while I'm already here♡"

"You really are something, Hisoka". "Oh, is that so?♡" He walked closer to me and got on top of me.

"Let's put this around your beautiful wrists, shall we?♡" I looked away. "I don't want to". He put his index finger under my chin and turned my head towards him.

He smiled. "You don't have a choice♡" He put the handcuffs around my wrist and tied me to the bed. I didn't resist, I let him do everything he wanted.

Once I was completely tied up. He took my pants off. He licked my belly and looked up at me. I nodded giving him consent and he went down to my pussy.

He put a finger inside. It made me flinch. After a while, he put the second one in. His long nails were hurting my insides, but I didn't care.

He was swirling his fingers inside me and that made me moan. He pulled them out and licked it off. He came closer to my opening and started licking it.

He was licking so fast that I came really fast. He licked all the cum off and stood up. "You taste so good, love♡"

He came on top of me again. I looked away. "H-Hisoka". "What is it?♡" "I... I-" "You want me to put it in, don't you?♡"

I nodded in embarrassment. "Don't worry, I'll do it soon enough♡" He started licking and sucking my neck. I moaned once he found my good spot. He smirked against my neck.

"I think it's time, I can't hold back anymore♡" He put his penis in front of my opening. He looked at me and thrusted in. I moaned loudly.

He went down and said, "Don't worry, love. It'll be okay. I'll go slow for now♡"

The room which was always silent, was now filled with our moans and clapping sounds.

I looked him straight in his beautiful golden eyes. This was the man I was in love with. The man that ruined my life, but made it better at the same time.

"Dear, I-" He said going even faster. "Me too-" He released inside me and dropped on top of me. He sighed and spoke, "How about round two?♡" "Are you kidding me?! And take these off first".

"Okay fine♡" He got up and took the handcuffs off.

"So, round two?♡" He questioned looking directly at me.

"Hisoka, no. I'm very exhausted".

"Fine, but this is the only time I'm willing to give in. So, don't get used to it♡"

I looked at him with a serious look. "Don't make me regret what I said. I can always take it back♡"

I sat straight. I looked away and opened my arms. Showing him I wanted to cuddle. "You have to ask nicely for it♡" "C-can we c-cuddle?" I said softly in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry what? I can't hear you♡" "I said, can we cuddle?" This time a bit louder so he could hear. He smiled and got closer. "Of course, dear♡" He wrapped his arms around my waist.

We laid together until our eyes gave in and eventually fell asleep.

🍓🍓

Whenever I'm with you the pain goes away and my heart skips a beat.
What are the reasons for those feelings?
I feel as if I'm running freely in the woods, the wind hitting my face, my toes feeling the warmth of the sand.
Is this what happiness is?
Please do tell.