〔Can't take my eyes off you〕

"I need you, baby
To warm the lonely night..."

🍓🍓

~Y/N's Pov~

I woke up after a long nap. I washed my face and went outside to get breakfast. I opened the door and saw Hisoka.

"Good morning, my dear. Have you slept well? I'm here to take you to eat breakfast. I hope you can forgive me after what happened yesterday. I was being reckless, I couldn't control myself, so my dear, please feel empathy for me♡"

I was actually surprised that someone like him was saying this. 'I should forgive him, I need to be on his good side to be able to learn more about him'.

"I do forgive you, don't worry about it". "Excellent. Shall we go then?♡" "k". He took my hand and started walking. "No holding hands," I said.  "Very well♡" He said and let go of my hand.

We arrived at the cafe and ordered some food. "My dear you look pretty as always.♡" He said as we waited for the food. "Thank you."

The food came and we started eating. "Y/N my dear, I'm truly sorry for what I did yesterday♡" Hisoka said as we ate. A small blush appeared on my face. "I already said it's okay". He seemed to notice my blush, so I tried to hide it.

He smirked and lifted my chin with his index finger. "Stunning... Like an Angel♡" I blushed even more at this. He then tucked my hair behind my ear, as he still held my face up with his finger. I stayed, still looking into his eyes.

"You're gonna be the death of me...♡"

We continued eating. After what he did, I felt very uncomfortable around him. So I decided not to speak, not that I was much of a talker anyway.

~Hisoka's Pov~

We ordered our food and it arrived a little later. I couldn't take my eyes off her "Y/N, my dear, I'm truly sorry for what I did yesterday♡" She blushed at that, 'How adorable'. "I already said it's okay," She answered.

I smirked and lifted her chin with my finger. 'It's really hard holding myself not to taste her'. "Stunning... Like an Angel♡" She blushed even more 'Damn Y/N you make me hOrNy'. I tucked her hair behind her ear while I was still holding her chin.

"You're gonna be the death of me...♡"

~~

~Y/N's Pov~

"Okay everyone, we arrived at our destination. You all can step out now and good luck with the third phase!" Chairman Netero said as we all started to step out of the airship.

"Nee-san, I can't wait for the third phase!" Gon said jumping around. I normally hate kids, but Gon reminds me of my younger brother. His friend is also pretty mature for his age. I guess they're the only children I'd ever like.

"Gon, where are you from and why did you enter the hunter exam?" I questioned. "I'm from Whale Island and I want to be a hunter to find my father, Ging. He left me when I was young, to live as a hunter". 'What an asshole,' I thought. "I'm sure you'll be a great hunter, unlike your father".

"Thank you so much Nee-san," Gon said and hugged me. My eyes widened at this. I was totally shocked. 'He hugs just like how my brother used to'.