〔I put a spell on you〕🍋

"I put a spell on you
Cause you're mine."

🍓🍓

We arrived at the hotel I was staying at. He took my hand as we walked inside. He started walking faster as if he was impatient. I opened the door and we walked inside.

"Y/N my dear, I can't wait anymore. Forgive me for this♡" He said and put his hands on my cheeks, he kissed me. I kissed back, he smirked on top of my lips and we started making out. "Oh... Y/N...♡" He moaned out.

He went down on my neck and started kissing and sucking me there. I let out a small moan and he smiled on my neck. "Such a nice voice♡" He said and kissed me on my lips again. He took my wrist and we walked to the bedroom.

He threw me on the bed and got on top of me. We continued kissing and he took his shirt and my dress off Leaving me with a bra on, as his torso was completely exposed.

He then took his pants off leaving only his boxers on. I could see his growing cock through it. I stared at his beautiful body for a while. He smirked and continued kissing me.

He kissed my neck and slowly went down kissing every part he went past. He stopped on my belly and looked up. I looked him back in the eyes and he smirked.

He took my panties off, leaving me completely exposed down there. He put a finger inside me, "Why so wet already?♡" He smiled. He then put another finger in me and I let out a moan. He took his fingers out and licked it off in a seductive manner.

He started licking my clit and I moaned. He started licking really fast. I was about to release and he noticed it. He stopped licking and looked at me. I gave him a disappointed, annoyed look.

"Don't worry my dear, I'll make you feel even better♡" He started kissing me on the lips again. He took my bra off and threw it across the room.

He smirked and started licking my nipples. I grabbed a piece of his hair with both of my hands. I moaned and he started playing with my boobs.

He then went back and sat on his knees. He took off his boxers causing his cock to spring out. It was huge, like really huge. My eyes widened at his big cock.

'I hope I'll be able to walk later'. He grabbed both of my thighs. He brought his cock closer to my opening. "Are you ready?♡" He asked, I nodded and he entered slowly.

"Don't worry I'll be gentle. That's unlike me, but for you, I'm willing to do that♡" He said. He was so nice and gentle. 'I love him so much'. He started going back and forth.

He was going slow, but it still hurt a lot. Tears were going down my face. He kissed the tears off. "You're normally really strong and never show your vulnerable side, but now, I'm happy that I'm the only one to get to see this side of yours♡"

I looked at him with a flustered face. "It's just as if I've put a spell on you♡"

He smiled and I looked to the side to hide my face. He turned my face to look at him, "I'd prefer to see that angelic face of yours♡" He smiled.

A few minutes later, I adjusted to his size and the pain turned into pleasure. It felt so good, this was no ordinary sex. This was making love, I was making love to him. I felt so happy and warm inside, I was connected to the man I loved so much.

A man that made an emotionless assassin turn so vulnerable just with a glance. The way his hands were wrapped around my body, was saying that he was the only one that could ever get so close to me.

He was moving as if carefully writing a piece that only my ears could hear and only he could ever dare to play. 

The room filled with our moans and clapping sounds. Our breaths mixed in the air. I couldn't leave my eyes off of him. I kept staring into his eyes.

Because I wanted to reach his soul and tell him that I truly loved him. My words couldn't do that for me, so I decided to use my eyes instead.

Every time he trusted into me, every time I felt him inside me, I wanted to scream. Not because of pain, but because I liked this feeling way too much.

All the worries, all the negative thoughts I had been bottling up, were leaving and left only a feeling I had never felt before. I normally am scared and absolutely despise changes, but this was different.

"I'm okay now, you c-can go faster." "Are you sure?♡" I nodded and he started going faster. I moaned, a lot. "Oh, Y/N... You're really tight♡" He said and started going even faster. "F-Fuck♡"

We both were about to release so he started going at an insane speed. "H-Hisoka!" "Y-Y/N!♡" We both released at the same time. He dropped to my right side.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He kissed my forehead, "I love you Y/N♡" He said and kissed my lips afterward. "I love you too". I put my head against his chest.

"Wanna go for round two?♡" He asked. "Huh?" I said and looked up at him. He smiled and caressed my cheek. "I can't help it, I got hOrNy again♡" I kissed his lips and got up.

"Very well". He smiled, "But this time I'll pleasure you" He had a disappointed look. "I'm not a bottom Y/N♡" "Fine, forget about round two then," I said. I was about to lay down and he stopped me.

"Ugh- Fine, but just for this time, never again. Okay?♡" "Fine," I said and kissed his lips. After a little while, I started kissing his neck. He moaned as I found his soft spot. I went down on him and stopped at his cock

I looked up and smirked. He looked at me with begging eyes. I touched his tip and started rubbing my finger against it. "Y/N, don't tease!♡"

I smiled, he already released a little of his cum with just my touch. I put him inside my mouth and started going back and forth slowly. He was so big, it didn't fit my mouth completely.

I started going faster with time and used my hands on the parts I couldn't reach. He put his hand on my head, "Y-Y/N!♡" I felt him getting warmer and realized he was about to come.

"L-Let me come i-inside y-your mouth.♡" He came in my mouth, "Swallow it♡" I obeyed and did as he told me. He got up and took my wrist. He started walking to the bathroom and I followed. We entered the shower and he opened the water.

We started kissing again. We made out for at least 5 minutes. He pinned me on the wall and lifted me.

He grabbed my thighs and shoved his cock inside me. "And here I was thinking, you were actually going to be the bottom". "Sorry dear, but that's just not who I am♡"

He kissed my neck. "Understandable," I answered. He started going back and forth inside me. He went faster by time. "Ahhhhh, H-Hisoka!" He went even faster. "Y-Y/N, You f-feel really g-good♡" He moaned out.

We both came and he stopped, his cock still inside. He kissed me on the lips. "I love you, I'm never going to stop saying this♡" "I love you too". I said and hugged him.

He pulled his cock out and I fell. I got up and said, "I swear to god Hisoka, If I can't walk tomorrow". He smiled. We took a shower together. He washed my hair and I washed his.

We got out and went to bed. He pulled me closer to him and hugged me really tight. I put my head against his chest. "Good night, my love♡" He said and kissed my head. "Good night "

'Thank you for introducing me to this feeling.'

🍓🍓

I want you,
inside my mind,
smothering my thoughts,
and indulging in my dreams.

I want you,
inside my heart,
dancing within my ventricles,
and flowing through my affections.

I want you in places,
the most gifted surgeons
would never gamble to dissect.

I want you,
         All over me,
                  all the time.